Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

(30-06-2022, 06:54 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I lost 10 pounds and my cup size is still the same A cup. No growth no matter what I eat or supplements I take.

How about some visual 'proof' of your 'a cup'?

(01-07-2022, 08:50 AM)member47 Wrote:  

I lost 10 pounds and my cup size is still the same A cup. No growth no matter what I eat or supplements I take.

I don't think that's absolutely necessary.

People shouldn't have to prove themselves with images if they prefer not to. Others are comfortable with posting images then others are very eager to do so. Anyway congrats on the weight loss however that won't do much for breast volume. Personally I found that muscle loss was the key. That won't be for everyone but I found that presenting what I do have on a very slight figure enhances that little growth up there that you may have. Okay that damned rib cage gets in the way  but not much to do about that except to somehow work with it. Slight shoulders and arms though I'm not telling everybody to starve off .muscle mass seemed the way to go for me

The first picture is from 14 months of HRT (mostly injection)

Here is a picture from a while ago

https://imgur.com/a/ppj99NV

Hey, that's not bad. have a bit of pride in those boobs! they look good to me.

-Aria

(01-07-2022, 09:42 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  Hey, that's not bad. have a bit of pride in those boobs! they look good to me.

-Aria

lotus and other members had several cup sizes in 1 year and I have been doing noogleberry every day for years and I spend a lot of time of my life trying to grow boobs and I don't even fill A BRA!!!!!

So much money and time wasted trying to get female breasts!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought it might be genetics?

(02-07-2022, 10:37 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

Have you thought it might be genetics?

People like lotus claim it's not genetics. They claim it's the supplements they take. And "anyone can grow".

You should consider hypnosis. You could have an unconscious belief that it is not possible and not even know it. The mind controls the body.

(03-07-2022, 10:20 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

You should consider hypnosis. You could have an unconscious belief that it is not possible and not even know it. The mind controls the body.

let me know what material I should listen to. I tried warpmymind and those are made for biological females. I also listen to BB.

(01-07-2022, 02:54 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

The first picture is from 14 months of HRT (mostly injection)

Here is a picture from a while ago

https://imgur.com/a/ppj99NV

Looks good progress for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon