Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

Respectfully disagree. I felt people were patient and trying to help. We can agree to disagree

It takes a lot to get on my ignore list, and exponentially more to get off of it. I am willing to consider it, but it is just not worth the cost of calm right now to go back and reference the posts not removed by admins with what I remember.

I get the frustration part, but lashing out the way I remember crossed lines way more than once that you don't.

(08-01-2024, 03:27 AM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  It takes a lot to get on my ignore list, and exponentially more to get off of it. I am willing to consider it, but it is just not worth the cost of calm right now to go back and reference the posts not removed by admins with what I remember.

I get the frustration part, but lashing out the way I remember crossed lines way more than once that you don't.
Are you referring to me?  I don’t understand your post

(08-01-2024, 03:29 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  
(08-01-2024, 03:27 AM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  It takes a lot to get on my ignore list, and exponentially more to get off of it. I am willing to consider it, but it is just not worth the cost of calm right now to go back and reference the posts not removed by admins with what I remember.

Are you referring to me?  I don’t understand your post

Oh gosh no Beth! Hand of fate was indeed stressed, and angry, and lashed out. My apologies for not clarifying that.

Agree. Felt bad for her, but she was just mean. Have a great night. I am still new here and learning so much

(08-01-2024, 03:39 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Agree. Felt bad for her, but she was just mean. Have a great night. I am still new here and learning so much
A LOT of information to be had here for those that look! I had to upgrade my "search-fu" in the process, but it is well worth it.

I am encouraged that most members are embracing this diligent process.

Agree 100percent

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon