Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prescriptions and breast growth questions

Took my first dose last night.  I'm on my way!

Good luck.

After 6 days at 550 I'm going to take a break.  For several days I've been feeling very tired and occasionally light headed.  I think maybe the PM is too effective.  Once my body is back to normal I will probably resume but also increase my testosterone treatment  so I'm not so exhausted.

If you haven't read Chuck's thread in the gen males category I would give it a once over. Chuck M has had great success on nbe all while also being on trt. 

He also developed dvt and adjusted his program and is still growing.. so just food for thought If you have not seen his thread. It has some great experience and knowledge.

I don't want to sound alarmist but I was blind in one eye when I woke up this morning.  Nothing in my diet or prescriptions has changed recently except my PM experiment.  While that certainly isn't conclusive proof it is enough to make me back far away from my experiment.   I spent 4.5 hours in the ER and another couple at the eye doctors office.   Fortunately my vision has slightly improved.   Initially I literally couldn't see my fingers 5 inches in front of my eye but now I can partially make out shapes across the room.   Apparently I have bleeding in the eye which hopefully will improve with treatment over time.  Very scary!

Wow. That's alarming. I hope you get better soon. Not sure if there is any research out there that shows blindness from pm usage

I'm supposed to keep my head upright at all times including while sleeping at night.  This should let the blood in my eye settle so they can locate the leakage and hopefully treat it.  I did not sleep well last night but I made it through and already my vision is improving.   With luck I should come through this with minimal longterm damage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon