Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Cream Combined with Progesterone Cream

The success of this forum is also one of it's challenges.  There is just SO much information and the search function makes it hard...so I apologize if this has been asked/answered, but I spent 2 hours trying to ferret the info out before posting this.

In the past, I used the Ainterol PM cream and loved the way it made my small, but sensitive breasts feel.  I want to restart PM cream and add Progesterone Cream (PG).  Reading the incredibly good discussions that Lotus has helped with, I am sure that PM plus PG will give me what I am looking for at this point. 

Questions:
1. Which of the PM creams that you can get in the US would you recommend?  Ainterol is what I used before, but there is a lot of knowledge in the forum.
2. I was intrigued by Swiss Botany serum based on some reading.  Any recommendations?  Are you supposed to apply directly to nipples?
3. With regards to Progesterone Cream, I am considering Smoky Mountain Naturals: Progesto-Life.  2000mg of USP Micronized Progesterone.  96 Servings of 4oz pump.  There is an Advanced formula and an Original formula option.  Any recommendations on which?  If there is a strong odor with one, I’d rather have the subtle version.
4. With Smoky Mountains – dosing would be one application per day (thanks Lotus).  Do you use the full pump of 4oz?
5. Last question:  I see that Smoky Mountains has an Estriol Cream as well.  Any input regarding using the combination of Estriol and PG Cream instead of the PM and PG Cream partnership?

Thanks for all the help and I really appreciate all of you.  I’m also envious of those beautiful ta-tas that I see in the photos and hope to get closer to your accomplishments soon.

Thanks,

Tiff

Hi tiff,
You are right about the overload of info here.
Lotus is the key to all tings wonderful, and if you follow Didi, she has put Lotus to work and had great success.
Those are just my two favorites.
Ainterol is the best stable product. at least with them you pretty much have a quality product.
For your PG creme that looks like a good choice, however the 4oz is the full capacity of the bottle, not the amount per pump.
One pump should be plenty. with PG more is not necessarily good.
Thats all I can comment on.
Happy growing
Bobbi
PS
Make sure to record your progress in measurements and pictures. One of them will lie to you.

Hi Tiffany, 

I prefer Smokey Mountain progesterone cream to be honest. I use 1/8 of a tsp, and that's plenty to cover each breast. I also prefer the Biolabs E2 (estradiol) cream...I believe the information on Biolabs in the X-thread, let me know if you can't find it, it'll be in the last 4-5 pages. 

Good Luck, L

(09-02-2022, 01:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Tiffany, 

I prefer Smokey Mountain progesterone cream to be honest. I use 1/8 of a tsp, and that's plenty to cover each breast. I also prefer the Biolabs E2 (estradiol) cream...I believe the information on Biolabs in the X-thread, let me know if you can't find it, it'll be in the last 4-5 pages. 

Good Luck, L
Thank you so much Lotus.  One last thing:  What do you think about applying either (or both) the estrogenic or the progesterone directly to the nipples?  Growing and having sensitive nipples is the most important part of this journey for me.  Breast growth will be nice, but having feminine nipples is what really floats my boat.

Thanks.

T.

(09-02-2022, 03:52 AM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  
(09-02-2022, 01:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Tiffany, 

Good Luck, L
Thank you so much Lotus.  One last thing:  What do you think about applying either (or both) the estrogenic or the progesterone directly to the nipples?  Growing and having sensitive nipples is the most important part of this journey for me.  Breast growth will be nice, but having feminine nipples is what really floats my boat.

Thanks.

T.

You could try that and if you're just targeting nipples, you likely wouldn't need much of either.

(09-02-2022, 03:52 AM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  Thank you so much Lotus.  One last thing:  What do you think about applying either (or both) the estrogenic or the progesterone directly to the nipples?  Growing and having sensitive nipples is the most important part of this journey for me.  Breast growth will be nice, but having feminine nipples is what really floats my boat.

Thanks.

T.

Hi Tiffany,

In my experience I keep the estradiol cream isolated to the nipples. I have puffy areolas pretty much all the time now, however, whenever I used PC (progesterone cream) the nipple and the areola would retract...basically they flattened out and lost their puffiness.

We know through science literature progesterone triggers ductal side branching and estrogen stimulates TEB's (Terminal End Buds) formation and mammary epithelial branching...in other words growing outwards (projection). But, there's so many other aspects of science for growing breasts, which I've detailed in the X-thread. I don't believe for one minute it's just down to a couple of simple ingredients like PM (pueraria mirifica) and SP (saw palmetto)...nope, no sir.

I'm sharing a post on what estradiol cream did for me. One other thing, prolactin has a hand in nipple projection and sensitivity…antidepressants and SSRI's are indirectly involved too. An example of this is Prozac, I believe I posted a scientific article or two on this.
https://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=428

Hope this helps.

(11-02-2022, 04:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-02-2022, 03:52 AM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  Thank you so much Lotus.  One last thing:  What do you think about applying either (or both) the estrogenic or the progesterone directly to the nipples?  Growing and having sensitive nipples is the most important part of this journey for me.  Breast growth will be nice, but having feminine nipples is what really floats my boat.

Thanks.

T.

Hi Tiffany,

In my experience I keep the estradiol cream isolated to the nipples. I have puffy areolas pretty much all the time now, however, whenever I used PC (progesterone cream) the nipple and the areola would retract...basically they flattened out and lost their puffiness.

We know through science literature progesterone triggers ductal side branching and estrogen stimulates TEB's (Terminal End Buds) formation and mammary epithelial branching...in other words growing outwards (projection). But, there's so many other aspects of science for growing breasts, which I've detailed in the X-thread. I don't believe for one minute it's just down to a couple of simple ingredients like PM (pueraria mirifica) and SP (saw palmetto)...nope, no sir.

I'm sharing a post on what estradiol cream did for me. One other thing, prolactin has a hand in nipple projection and sensitivity…antidepressants and SSRI's are indirectly involved too. An example of this is Prozac, I believe I posted a scientific article or two on this.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Lotus.  This answers the question I have been thirsting over, and thanks for the photo.  I can't tell you how excited I got seeing it.  My girls perked up and my nipples tingled massively when I looked at it, thinking I could start towards that direction.  Wow.

You are the best.
Cheers,
Tiffany

(11-02-2022, 03:13 PM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  

Thanks.

T.

Hi Tiffany,

Hope this helps.

Thank you Lotus.  This answers the question I have been thirsting over, and thanks for the photo.  I can't tell you how excited I got seeing it.  My girls perked up and my nipples tingled massively when I looked at it, thinking I could start towards that direction.  Wow.

You are the best.
Cheers,
Tiffany

OMG.  I received my Estrogen and Progesterone creams.  Started the estrogen on the nipples yesterday and OMG does it give me a nice tingly feeling.  My nipples went erect as heck (pretty sure it may have been from the excitement) and I could feel the tingles for hours.  I can't wait to see some additional puffiness.  

I want to stick with the estrogen creme alone for a few days, but when I start the PG cream, what frequency should I use? I thought I came across someone describing its use daily for 3 weeks, then a week off. Any input?

I'll keep you posted and THANKS for the guidance girls.
Tiffany.

can you get estrogen cream OTC in the uk?

(21-02-2022, 12:16 AM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  
(11-02-2022, 03:13 PM)SensualTiffany Wrote:  

Thanks.

T.

Hi Tiffany,

Hope this helps.

You are the best.
Cheers,
Tiffany

OMG.  I received my Estrogen and Progesterone creams.  Started the estrogen on the nipples yesterday and OMG does it give me a nice tingly feeling.  My nipples went erect as heck (pretty sure it may have been from the excitement) and I could feel the tingles for hours.  I can't wait to see some additional puffiness.  

I want to stick with the estrogen creme alone for a few days, but when I start the PG cream, what frequency should I use?  I thought I came across someone describing its use daily for 3 weeks, then a week off.  Any input?

I'll keep you posted and THANKS for the guidance girls.
Tiffany.
Hello Tiffany, i use a different brand of Progesterone so i'm not sure this will apply too, but i use my progesterone cream every 3 days. Meaning i use it on Monday then Tuesday and Wednesday are off, and then Thursday i use it again. I don't think using it daily will give good results, it may be too much. And about weeks idk, i have never been constant enough to reach weeks. I remember reading this in both Lotus and HelloDidi's posts. Remember to use progesterone on the overall breasts, but not on the areolas or nipples directly.

Also @Lotus , i have been looking for that post you linked for quite some time! I remember reading about estriol/estrogen cream on the nipples and a fast growth in just 10 days. I am very interested in this so i would like to know more if you are okay with it. Feel free to let me know. I remember a friend told me estriol cream on nipples was bad and i shouldn't use it. I am quite confused about this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon