Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterolherbs.com?

(04-03-2022, 12:10 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  Thank you unkowntraveller89 and VergeOfDiscovery for your replies. In the end i ordered from the new Shopify EU site. First time with this, only ordered on UK site twice: first one got received, second one got lost, but not sure if it was the national postal system the problem.
Did a crazy thing by buying a 3 bottle pack of PM, since  there  is less money conversion in the EU site, meaning the order comes out a little cheaper  than in the UK site.

My browser states both sites certificates are legit, hopefully it doesn't have any bad surprises.

Hopfully it all works out fine this time, if only the delivery times were quicker lol

Just to give an update for future reference, got my package on Friday, so from ordering to arriving at the door took around 14 days or 2 weeks give or take and that was from the UK site, the EU site would be around similar time frames.

(04-03-2022, 12:38 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  Do you have a link to the Shopify store, I can’t find it.  I ordered from Ainterol.us last month , used a prepaid gift card with no problem and received my package a week and a half ago. I tried ordering again for the same amount using a gift card and this time it keeps rejecting it.  In the past I ordered from (you’re and a half ago )
Ainterolherb.com with no issues at all and now I can’t get their site to load at all.  Please help?

(04-03-2022, 12:10 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  Thank you unkowntraveller89 and VergeOfDiscovery for your replies. In the end i ordered from the new Shopify EU site. First time with this, only ordered on UK site twice: first one got received, second one got lost, but not sure if it was the national postal system the problem.
Did a crazy thing by buying a 3 bottle pack of PM, since  there  is less money conversion in the EU site, meaning the order comes out a little cheaper  than in the UK site.

My browser states both sites certificates are legit, hopefully it doesn't have any bad surprises.

Hopfully it all works out fine this time, if only the delivery times were quicker lol

https://ainterol.eu/

https://ainterol.co.uk/

.EU is the Shopify one.

I wish Ainterol were better  at managing their e-commerce I ended up trying their .co.uk .biz and .eu sites today as the .co.uk and .biz are throwing out anti bot failures again. Oh well it finally worked on the .eu one.

Thanks for the info, currently using a UK ebay supplier and I'm in two minds if they are as good as the original pueriariaUK supplier. However, it seems that a lot use Ainterolherbs, and it gets great write ups. I'm going to try a few months on Raw-Female (couldn't get BO in the UK!) just to change things up a bit, so once off Raw-Female, I'll most likely jump back onto PM and will give Ainterolherbs EU site a try.
Sharing info and suppliers is one of the great things about here, so many thanks.

So last week I ordered some PM from Ainterol using this:
https://ainterol.us/ainterol/
The old web page didn't work anymore.
So now it comes from Thailand instead of a stash in New York where my previous
order came. I ordered on 02Aug22 and the tracking shows some movement still in
Thailand. I hope this works out.

(10-08-2022, 07:26 PM)Petka Wrote:  So last week I ordered some PM from Ainterol using this:
https://ainterol.us/ainterol/
The old web page didn't work anymore.
So now it comes from Thailand instead of a stash in New York where my previous
order came. I ordered on 02Aug22 and the tracking shows some movement still in
Thailand. I hope this works out.

It tends to sit in Thailand for about a week then all of a sudden starts moving, my guessing is mail tracking in Thailand isn't as accurate till it gets to an international customs office and local courier where the tracker is constantly updated, atkeast thats what I experienced with them.

Thanks Unknowntraveler. My experience was similar.
Received my parcel of three PM on the 15th of August. So
It was 14 days total from ordering, and processing in Thailand
and coming to New York first then US Postal to the midwest.
You are able to see every step of the way by Ainterol’s tracker.

P

I had a similar experience on my last order.  I even had to sign for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon