Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth without prescript help

Im a transgender female, and i was wondering if there is any way to grow breast without a doctor prescription.
I've seen some threads but I got lost at it so i'd like someone to help me at this

I took estradiol (estrogen) to grow my breasts.  Started with 2 mg per day to try it .  Got no adverse reaction so went to 4 mg and then to 6 mg.  At each stage you should take note of any adverse reactions if any.  (I didn't have any). 

If your trans, I would suggest talking to a doctor for a prescription, one who works with trans people..  I presently take 2 mg maintenance dose per day of Estrofem which is estradiol which I get from as offshore pharmacy.  I am not trans so I went this route.

Are there any trans groups where you live ?  They should be able to, help you with your trans and provide info for breast development

Others had taken a different path as far as what they used for breast development and hope they ring in here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon