Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continuing Changes…

(10-09-2022, 11:42 AM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  Update

We cant see nowt

Just a quick update. I gained a little bit of weight. However, both my breast feel like full of water balloons,Lol.
I can tell they filled out on the sides.  Starting p.m. again in a couple weeks I’m going to try Barlows.

Updated picture

Trying again

Sorry everybody. Having problems posting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice.

Thanks

I’ve noticed that the last two times that I took PM, I didn’t get the soreness feeling in my nipples or my breast. Whereas going back as far as 2020 the first year and a half that I sporadically took PM, each time, my nipples were sore and puffy and my breast tissue that was budding was sore, but not painful all the time until I stopped.  This year I took PM for seven weeks in January February and also for about six weeks in June and first week of July. Soreness just wasn’t there. Neither was a nipple sensitivity..  When they were sore, and I was budding, I could notice a sizable difference from just having manboobs from being overweight to actual breast tissue it was taking on more of a female breast shape. I’m a little discouraged with PM at this point I don’t know what else to do. I just want a little bit more growth.

Hi Jimmy, I'm in the same boat as you. I started PM 2.5 years ago in February of 2021, and budded in 3 months. My nipples were soar and you could tell they were starting to develop. If I ran the back of my hand across my nipples it felt really good as they were more sensitive. After about 9 months to 1 year they seemed to stall. No more aches or feeling of growing. So now I'm trying BO to see if I get any results from that. I just want a little bit more and I want my nipples to be sensitive as they are not at all now Sad

(04-10-2023, 05:37 PM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  I don’t know what else to do. I just want a little bit more growth.

Intermittent Fasting High Intensity Interval Training

Cut the Carbs.
Start the Keto Diet.
Start Working Out.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, but Visceral Fat will impede breast growth.

(Ask me how I know lol).

Study the Project-X thread. There's a wealth of information in there.

Best of Luck to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon