Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continuing Changes…

(05-10-2023, 06:34 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  
(04-10-2023, 05:37 PM)Jimmyzoomzoom Wrote:  I don’t know what else to do. I just want a little bit more growth.
It's a bitter pill to swallow, but Visceral Fat will impede breast growth.

(Ask me how I know lol).

Study the Project-X thread. There's a wealth of information in there.

Out of interest, how do you know? Smile
I'm curious because I have a lot of visceral fat, and it feels like 2000mg to 3000mg of PM over several months isn't doing anything.
The Project-X thread is massive, there's too much there to search through (which is why I started my own personal wiki).

I'm curious too, what's the thing with visceral fat? Other than it being an unhealthy way to carry weight and the interesting little thing that I have never had much of the stuff, not even when I was on T dominance before transition. I've had partial female fat distribution since my teens and nearly all appears to be subcutaneous rather than visceral from my observation. (Slimming down makes my tummy and waist tiny while I still have stuff on thighs and hips and so on.)

Its interesting because we want to nuke the visceral fat if possible anyway as its just not healthy to have much of it... But about breast development? New information to me so please do tell.

(10-10-2023, 12:30 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm curious too, what's the thing with visceral fat? Other than it being an unhealthy way to carry weight and the interesting little thing that I have never had much of the stuff, not even when I was on T dominance before transition. I've had partial female fat distribution since my teens and nearly all appears to be subcutaneous rather than visceral from my observation. (Slimming down makes my tummy and waist tiny while I still have stuff on thighs and hips and so on.)

Its interesting because we want to nuke the visceral fat if possible anyway as its just not healthy to have much of it... But about breast development? New information to me so please do tell.
Never heard of visceral fat so I looked it up --it's deep belly fat around your abdomen 
"How can I reduce visceral fat

The best way to reduce visceral fat is through losing weight and diet. Visceral fat responds better to diet and exercise than fat on the hips. Regular exercise can also stop visceral fat from coming back.

Another option is medication, but studies show this is not as effective in reducing visceral fat as exercise. Liposuction does not work to remove visceral fat.

Even though you cannot change your genetics, hormones or your age, you can reduce your risk of disease by:

exercising for at least 30 minutes every day (for example by brisk walking, cycling, aerobic exercise and strength training)
eating a healthy diet
not smoking
reducing sugary drinks
getting enough sleep
won't affect fat around hips Smile

Funny that little mention "you cannot change your hormones." My female hormone balance begs to differ, hold my beer and let me show my latest lab results of the "unchangeable hormones". Big Grin The advice is good though, getting slim and fit is the way to burn that stuff away, how much there will be is all about the said age, genetics, hormone balance and so on. But the question still hangs in the air, how does visceral fat hurt breast development? I think this is enough of a thread hijacking for now, Stevenator, where are you when we need you? ^_^

[unnecessary quoting removed]

This was just a general article on visceral fat we all know you can change your hormones, I think genetics plays a part change your hormones and you show you show traits of your mothers genetics.  Smile

Well, sorry to thread-jack, but this is important information for anyone pursuing NBE/HRT breast growth.

Re: Ask me how I know
A:  Because I used to weigh 300 lbs, and I have less than perfect breast growth.

I used to have a high stress job, (Cortisol is another enemy of breast growth), with limited physical activity and I'd come home exhausted. I have bad knees from loading airplanes for 22 years, and the last 16 years I was working customer service at the world's busiest airport. It was hard & stressful. The last thing I wanted to, or could do, was exercise.

I'd come home at night and make a simple meal. I'd cook a whole pack of yellow rice, add a can of corn & a can of chicken and eat the whole thing. It was close to 100 grams of carbohydrates, and I'd wonder why I never could lose weight.

Same goes for any of the other rice & beans casseroles, huge pasta bowls and top it off with a bowl of ice cream etc for desert. While I knew the facts on NBE vs Visceral Fat, I just couldn't make the connection.

Two years ago I had had enough of being bloated fat all the time and I looked into the Keto Diet. Lotus was a big follower of Dr. Berg on YouTube, and I fell in love with the guy. His short informational videos are incredible, and so very much of what he teaches can be applied to NBE.

I'll take a stab at explaining this, and hopefully do Lotus proud lol.

Visceral fat stores more of E1 from the interconversion of Androstenedione, or  Δ4-dione (for short) in belly fat, thus reducing E2 (estradiol). As we know, E2 is responsible for breast growth. E1 (estrone) to a lesser extent does have some initial breast growth properties. But, a person with more belly fat is less likely to see the full potential of breast growth because of the Δ4-dione/E1 conversion converting more E1... that is to say for those males who want to grow breasts… not moobs.

I'm not talking about total E2, it's the free fraction of E2. The only way to judge the likelihood of how well that free E2 fraction is to get a lab test and analyze "free E2 percentage ''. I have an app that does that... but I'll need the lab value of E2 and SHBG to compute the analysis.

Subsequently, SHBG rises and further inhibits E2 because it's bound to SHBG. The goal should be to reduce belly fat to free up E2. I'm not talking about total E2, it's the free fraction of E2. The only way to judge the likelihood of how well that free E2 fraction is to get a lab test and analyze "free E2 percentage ''. .

The non-aromatizable androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT) inhibits adipocyte differentiation in subcutaneous and omental adipocytes in humans. In other words, DHT in omental fat is very difficult to get rid of.

It's that stubborn fat stored in and around your organs that pose the more significant health issues, including cancer.

I will say that as we age, our Growth Hormone supply plummets, and GH is vital for breast growth. Exercise can boost GH, and get rid of Visceral Fat.

There are few ways to boost GH, and High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) is one of them, and Intermittent Fasting is another. So while it's hard for some of to exercise often, Intermittent Fasting is always an option.

One of the best things you can do for your help is to cut-out carbohydrates, especially simple carbs like sugar, breads & pasta, etc. Eating a diet with a focus on Cruciferous Vegetables can help clean your liver, and that will super-charge your whole body. Some Cancers, Diabetes & Alzheimer's originates in your liver, so eat your greens and avoid carbs!

I hope that helps, and give Dr. Berg a watch on YouTube.

-S

I should also add that this falls under, "Do as I say, don't do as I do". LoL

One last thing .... There is a keyword search at the bottom of every page, in every thread. The science that Lotus has provided for us is immeasurable, and i understand how confusing it can be at times.

The Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens & Project-X threads are loaded with useful information. While it is true that the Project-X thread is pushing 500 pages by now, if you're curious about a specific topic contained in those threads, just do a keyword search in that thread and I would guarantee that you'll find the information within.

If you are confused about scientific terms etc contained in those threads as I initially was, just google the part that you don't understand. That's how I was able to wade through the parts that baffled me.

Best of Luck to you all.

XO

No wonder I've had good time growing boobs. Nearly no visceral fat naturally and what ever I had likely melted away back when I was exercising a lot. Btw, stuff that helps to boost PPAR/gamma thing, the thing which controls fat distribution, can help with this too as typical gynoid(female) fat is mostly subcutaneous rather than visceral. There are supplements and some medications which can help with this so its something to look up.

Gosh I can't even type this thing down so it would sound half way intelligent. I absolutely suck with all the science stuff and probably remember half of it wrong. Thread hijack over, sorry for the detour, this information was too good not to discuss. Big Grin

(11-10-2023, 03:55 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Well, sorry to thread-jack, but this is important information for anyone pursuing NBE/HRT breast growth.

Re: Ask me how I know
A:  Because I used to weigh 300 lbs, and I have less than perfect breast growth.

I used to have a high stress job, (Cortisol is another enemy of breast growth), with limited physical activity and I'd come home exhausted. I have bad knees from loading airplanes for 22 years, and the last 16 years I was working customer service at the world's busiest airport. It was hard & stressful. The last thing I wanted to, or could do, was exercise.

I'd come home at night and make a simple meal. I'd cook a whole pack of yellow rice, add a can of corn & a can of chicken and eat the whole thing. It was close to 100 grams of carbohydrates, and I'd wonder why I never could lose weight.

Same goes for any of the other rice & beans casseroles, huge pasta bowls and top it off with a bowl of ice cream etc for desert. While I knew the facts on NBE vs Visceral Fat, I just couldn't make the connection.

Two years ago I had had enough of being bloated fat all the time and I looked into the Keto Diet. Lotus was a big follower of Dr. Berg on YouTube, and I fell in love with the guy. His short informational videos are incredible, and so very much of what he teaches can be applied to NBE.

I'll take a stab at explaining this, and hopefully do Lotus proud lol.

Visceral fat stores more of E1 from the interconversion of Androstenedione, or  Δ4-dione (for short) in belly fat, thus reducing E2 (estradiol). As we know, E2 is responsible for breast growth. E1 (estrone) to a lesser extent does have some initial breast growth properties. But, a person with more belly fat is less likely to see the full potential of breast growth because of the Δ4-dione/E1 conversion converting more E1... that is to say for those males who want to grow breasts… not moobs.

Subsequently, SHBG rises and further inhibits E2 because it's bound to SHBG. The goal should be to reduce belly fat to free up E2. I'm not talking about total E2, it's the free fraction of E2. The only way to judge the likelihood of how well that free E2 fraction is to get a lab test and analyze "free E2 percentage ''. I have an app that does that... but I'll need the lab value of E2 and SHBG to compute the analysis.

The non-aromatizable androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT) inhibits adipocyte differentiation in subcutaneous and omental adipocytes in humans. In other words, DHT in omental fat is very difficult to get rid of.

It's that stubborn fat stored in and around your organs that pose the more significant health issues, including cancer.

I will say that as we age, our Growth Hormone supply plummets, and GH is vital for breast growth. Exercise can boost GH, and get rid of Visceral Fat.

There are few ways to boost GH, and High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) is one of them, and Intermittent Fasting is another. So while it's hard for some of to exercise often, Intermittent Fasting is always an option.

One of the best things you can do for your help is to cut-out carbohydrates, especially simple carbs like sugar, breads & pasta, etc. Eating a diet with a focus on Cruciferous Vegetables can help clean your liver, and that will super-charge your whole body. Some Cancers, Diabetes & Alzheimer's originates in your liver, so eat your greens and avoid carbs!

I hope that helps, and give Dr. Berg a watch on YouTube.

-S
Thanks for the expanded explanation. 300 lb --it puts in perspective just how far you have come in improving your health and developing a great pair of breasts Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon