Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Temperature

I have started a new thread brecause I cannot find the right information on here even though I have looked at most of the posts .

At the moment I am on PM with Red Reishi, having read all the posts on here about the possible side effects of PM it is a worry to say the least, so I thought OK tak Bovine Ovary then read that you have to have a regular body temperature of 98.2F (36.7C) however mine is always  96.4 - 96.8F (36 - 36.7C)

So where does sthat leave me or is the science wrong

Hi Sue
Science is not wrong,
You need to up your body temp.
I know there is a supplement or food that will raise your body temp, but I cant think of it at the moment, Hopefully someone out there remembers what it is.
You could try a sauna for 1/2 hour before you take your pills. That might help.
Bobbi

(29-03-2022, 12:17 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Sue
Science is not wrong,
You need to up your body temp.
I know there is a supplement or food that will raise your body temp, but I cant think of it at the moment, Hopefully someone out there remembers what it is.
You could try a sauna for 1/2 hour before you take your pills. That might help.
Bobbi
was it iodine, to aid in thyroid function?

I remember kelp being mentioned and then there was something else... Can't remember right now, its all here or Nexus if someone is willing to dig it up.

(29-03-2022, 05:10 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I remember kelp being mentioned and then there was something else... Can't remember right now, its all here or Nexus if someone is willing to dig it up.

off the top of my head from what ive read on it kale or spinich to increase blood iron levels as apparenlty a deficency in iron leads to lower body temps? suppose could just take an iron supplement as well?

Thank you for your replies, I will look into that and see what I can do, I have since a child had very low body temperature, as a matter of interest, what do you poeple prefer to use, is it PM or BO.

PM for me, BO from what I've read reprograms your body into producing its own estrogen by increasing the level of aromatase, so it doesn't contain any estrogens as such hence why the effects that it starts tend to be permanent, there's really no turning back at that point.

There doesn't seem to be conclusive evidence for the BO "no turning back point", but many swear by it. Also from what I know, BO behaves like a progestin on top of the converting T to E effect. It also seems to be quite random, works magic on others while some get nothing out of it. Seems like a hit and miss, well, like these things always are. Also to keep in mind is to not overdo BO as its rather strong stuff, overdosing should be avoided, well this should be self explanatory but it never is.

That's pretty much all I know, don't quote me on these things, I'm not an expert on BO. Tongue

I am posting this on most of my threads to draw your attention.

Well I ended up in casualty with extreme stomach problems, the pain and swealing was off the scale, long story short I had to tell them what I was taking, they were caring and sympathetic, but after blood tests and other examinations, the doctor was quite to the point and explained that I had the following problems.

Accute toxification of my digestive system and strain on my Liver and organs, I was given medicine to relieve the bowel symptoms and to reduce the bloating, strong pain relief and as I write this I still have tummy issues but now bearable.

All I was taking was 1500 PM and 2200 Red Reishi, as the doctor told me it could have killed me, very sobering thought.

I had well lets try this it wont happen to me attitude, well how wrong was I, this is one powerful dangerous herb and nearly killed me.

I will have to stop and find another method whatever that might be.

I will only say PLEASE be careful.

Thank for that post Sue!
I'm grateful that you are ok and the Dr found your problem
That amount of PM is usually a safe dose, provided you started slowly and worked up to it.
I'm not sure about the RR.
These may seem like safe herbal solutions to feminization. but I found out that BP and DVT are evil symptoms of our desires.
Once your back to 100%
you might switch to BO or since you have fessed up to what your up too you might seek help from a trans doctor and get the real stuff under a doctors care.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon