Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Beginnings

When I rang them up, I asked a few questions for example has anyone had an issues with this treatment, she said YES, did not hide it, she went onto say that not everyone has success with these hormones, there is always those that it helps and those it does not, in my last reply I say about allergies, I said I had a massive reaction to PM, yet most on here have not, it is when all  said and done our bodies dictate the outcome of what we consume.

They have been in business for 34 years, if you have time read Stephanie's story, sadly a few years ago she died in a nasty accident, her tractor turned over and she was crushed but her company is still going strong.

(IN MY WORDS) When I placed my order over the phone one thing Beverly asked me was about my health and what my hormone levels are, she was quite adamant about these questions because she does not want any come back, that was very reassuring, do the sellers of other herbs like PM or Bovine ask like she did well we all know the answer to that NO.

She recommended the products I bought based upon the Q&A, she went through each item on how to use it, too be honest by the time they arrived (NEXT DAY) I rang her back and went through it again.

ONE thing she said, even though my T levels are low they are still there, they need to be down to virtually ZERO or I am wasting my money, the Oestrogen capsules or even herbs will not work, she said that to sell me Oestrogen without AA would be silly and I would not be happy and fail in my quest for breasts and not come back

OK up to you good people, I am not a seller on their behalf, I am not related or have a vested interest in the company. just a person who wants breasts like you and learnt a harsh lesson on unknown herbs that nearly killed me.

Good luck in what ever path you choose, I have chosen mine and will see what develops, anyone wants more help love to just message me or ask on her.

As I said new beginnings, I will see what happens and keep you all updated as things transpire.

Will be interesting to see how you progress as it does look like the real deal and a possible route other than the usual, be watching this thread for future updates that's for sure.

Hi Sue55,

Will you be doing a personal progress. Just i am very interested and what you will look like after a few months or so.

I will understand if you don't want to post personal pictures but what you have found and bought sounds very promising.

Yes absolutely will keep members informed, one of the reasons why I joined so we can all learn and benefit from others highs and lows, my low was toxification caused by PM, as I said before there must have been something in it I was allergic to.

Working out the cost for 3 items, AA , Oestrogen and Breast Gel a 3 month supply cost me £299 which equates to £24.92 a week, sorry for the international members, as I do not know your exchange rates cannot tell you how much that is in your currency.

As it is 1 AA & 1 Oestrogen a day plus gel then I am not stuffing loads of herbs down my neck, must be safer and less stress on your liver, only my opinion.

I will post every month showing the beginning and the progress I make, I do not expect miracle's because of my age, but anything will be better than nothing.

For £25 a week this sounds great. I am still only using herbs myself.

As i am new to this as well it will be nice to watch and learn.

Will look forward to seeing some of your update.

Hope you don't mind if i add you to my buddy list.

[attachment=18656]

Update, Day 13 of new course of Oestrogen, what to report well not a lot really apart from a couple of things, boobs are starting to swell a little, look at picture the right hand is slightly bigger than the left.

Nipples are tender and a little sore when they rub on my tops, was losing chest hair so I removed it all, now whole body is fully smooth, as I was once very hairy now nothing yikes!

The biggest change is downstairs, I was never well-endowed, now it has shrunk to virtually nothing (was taking Red R before this new course) so that would have helped to block my T, now just taking the AA from Transform, stopped Red R, when I am sat down I hardly see it, do not know what the rules are on showing genitals are on here, because you will all be surprised at just how much penile atrophy I have.

Transform told me that the course I am taking is a slow method and is much safer than PM or other herbs, though it will take longer I will not kill off my liver or anything else, (not against herbs but I had massive issues) today I was told I should start to see a little growth in about 3 - 6 months.

Slow and easy is their motto.

Moderators please tell me the rules regarding photos.

So next news will be in about 14 days.

Hello,

Been a while since I posted so here is the update.

Day 36 of my new beginnings on HRT from Transformation UK, well slow and a little disappointing so I rang Transformation up and had a good old chat.

Good laugh and she said it has only been 36 days wont go that fast and do not let anyone tell you otherwise! she said ring again in about 2 months because then you will se some results.

We discussed what I had experienced so far so far.

I have put a bit of weight on my thighs and calves, a little dull ache in my breast area and a little flabby in and around the breasts, I was told this is normal and again will take time

The biggest change is my little man, and I mean little, I was never well endowed, but now crikey it has gone back into its shell just like the proverbial tortoise, sex drive gone, wife was good over the weekend, hand relief, with great difficulty not a lot ejaculated, but one heck of a body orgasm, WOW thought bring it on.

So all for now till next month.

(15-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hello,

Day 36 of my new beginnings on HRT from Transformation UK, well slow and a little disappointing so I rang Transformation up and had a good old chat.

Good laugh and she said it has only been 36 days wont go that fast and do not let anyone tell you otherwise! she said ring again in about 2 months because then you will se some results.

I have put a bit of weight on my thighs and calves, a little dull ache in my breast area and a little flabby in and around the breasts, I was told this is normal and again will take time

The biggest change is my little man, and I mean little, I was never well endowed, but now crikey it has gone back into its shell just like the proverbial tortoise, sex drive gone, wife was good over the weekend, hand relief, with great difficulty not a lot ejaculated, but one heck of a body orgasm, WOW thought bring it on.

Sounds like the stuff they sell albeit expensive seems to be working for you Big Grin

(15-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Sue55 Wrote:  

Hello,

Not 100% on genital pictures but i am sure i have seen a post before when i have seen a picture of before and after. Sounds like you are into a good start with your program. If you are having issues at posting pictures goto the top left of the page you will see a box that says USER CP click on it. then then you need to find edit options click on that, then change board style to another style and save, then pitures will post.

47 Days in HRT from Transform, not a lot going on with my breast apart from the occasional ache and tingle, but not expecting anything as yet, however down stairs is a total different matter, and total being the word.

I do not get erections or tree wood, I still get slightly stiff when I nee to pee, other than that nothing! libido gone, tried to get hard but failed miserably, so you can say things are happening.

I was never well endowed, I believe that is due to a hormone imbalance and issues when I was born, too long to explain but going down the breast route it has amplified my condition, you cannot call it a penis anymore.

Hope this does not get deleted so all can see what my journey is like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon