Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT split thread

Who's "them?" I'm no they, with English speakers, it is SHE/HER, thank you. Dodgy 

Happyfeet, I remember your username, must have read something from you. Thanks, nothing's going to stop me doing what I'm up to. No worries about that. And I wont stop posting here either. If there's more shit being flung around, I'm going to nag the admin about it... Glad you got back at it, health issues suck big time. I've had it easy, so far nothing to worry about. Heck if I had something that forced me to stop HRT, that would be like a death sentence.

Some times ignorance is bliss. I have cut down all social media presence and online stuff and I still feel its not enough. I don't want to stop posting here though, there's people who might benefit a lot reading what I'm up to. Mainly I guess reporting on what works and what doesn't.

I'm really eager to see how the tincture works this time, really nice start and if it does what it promises, I should lose more from my midsection while getting more boobies.

You talked about how happy you are to gain weight so I wanted to know how you are doing that. You get angry at me when I ask how you are doing that. I’m confused.

(02-06-2022, 03:10 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  You talked about how happy you are to gain weight so I wanted to know how you are doing that. You get angry at me when I ask how you are doing that. I’m confused.

Hello HoF,

I would like to wish you a great day. I missed you here since our last exchange together. If ever you want to talk, send me a PM.

Stay well.   Blush

(02-06-2022, 08:04 AM)ente1980 Wrote:  

(02-06-2022, 12:20 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

Hand of Fate,

Why are you doing this? We are here to support each other. I tried conversing with you a few times. Now I am really disappointed with you!

click on his name below the avatar - in the new window (in the center of the screen there is a tab, with a hand and it reads "add to ignore list" - best thing you can do

Done. Have a nice life HoF

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon