Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Henlo, looking for help/suggestions

Hi my name is M,

I'm a 31yo mtf transsexual, I'm also intersex (mosiacism 45x/46xy).

Without going into the assorted details I started my second transition attempt in 2020 (tried back in 2013 but if you're not in a good place in life stuff won't work out). Living full time since January 2021, which includes legal changes as well as an orchie earlier this month.

I'm interested in gaining more growth up top currently, I'm sitting at a comfortable 36b and looking to at least reach a d cup in the future.

>picrel is me

Also I'm having an issue adding pics, is there a size or format specification to this site

I'm dumb trying this again rn

Hi M
Welcome.
You will find lots of available research and help here.
Please tell us more about you!
What is your routine now?
Are you taking any HRT?

There is Noogleberry thats very effective and will help a lot if you have some fat. Skinny people dont usually have much luck.
The list of herbs and lotions goes on for miles.

Do a search on Lotus as she is the QUEEN bee.
Didi has had great success also, And there are many many others that have gone before us.

Congratulations on your ability to be you.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thank you,
Current hrt (although it's changing soon due to post surgery and changing insurance, so possible diy again)
>6mg sublingual estradiol, 2mg every 8 hours
>200mg progesterone (rectally)
>25mg Spiro
Other meds currently
>30mg er dextroamphetimines once daily
>3g daily collagen with biotin and vitamin c. 1g every 8hrs

To state where I'm at, my starting levels were in Nov 2020, age 29
>e was at 166
>t was at 12
Had my most recent bloodwork yesterday so I'll know what it's at in a few days, back in march 2022, age 31, my levels were
>e at 278
>t was at 10

(22-06-2022, 05:38 PM)OtherM Wrote:  Thank you,
Current hrt (although it's changing soon due to post surgery and changing insurance, so possible diy again)
>6mg sublingual estradiol, 2mg every 8 hours
>200mg progesterone (rectally)
>25mg Spiro
Other meds currently
>30mg er dextroamphetimines once daily
>3g daily collagen with biotin and vitamin c. 1g every 8hrs

To state where I'm at, my starting levels were in Nov 2020, age 29
>e was at 166
>t was at 12
Had my most recent bloodwork yesterday so I'll know what it's at in a few days, back in march 2022, age 31, my levels were
>e at 278
>t was at 10
M
the last part of your post got chopped and its hard to understand.

You might want to join our sister group, you can use the same mane and password. Breast Nexus.
and look up Busty princess
https://www.breastnexus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=34748
She is post op and a really great person. I'm sure she sill be able to help you alot.

Bobbi

Doesn't seem like I can access that but I'll figure it out

(23-06-2022, 06:49 AM)OtherM Wrote:  Doesn't seem like I can access that but I'll figure it out

I had this issue i just used the same email and made an account with the same user name and password and it worked after. I think you have to make a new account.

(23-06-2022, 06:49 AM)OtherM Wrote:  Doesn't seem like I can access that but I'll figure it out
you will need to register there first.
Bobbi

That makes more sense overall

Bobbi,

What's the difference between Breast Nexum and Nexus?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon