Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

HT's HRT split thread 2

(06-07-2022, 07:10 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  Fuck off lotus!!!!

Ah, there it is...I knew this was going to be your response. So mature, especially from someone who claims to have a masters in psychics...the way you behave here is more like a masters of bs.

(13-11-2021, 05:38 PM)Drew Wrote:  Alright Stevenator I have recently looked on the 'other' site which is a pathetic variation of this and see you are active. I know seriously that I myself have been an influence to you to have stopped you being an active person here as I can be protective/aggressive at times and am truly sorry for that. Am offering the olive branch here, if you read this I know you are a person who helps, who cares and is dedicatedand and an asset. I'm just a bitch who likes to annoy people but do go too far, and I did! This should be a PM but isn't as I'm taking full responsibility for being an arse, we have different opinions but that shouldn't make us enemies. You're input is valuable and don't let a minor conflict of of opinion ruin that. Come back, I think we miss your input.
Sensetivity is a bain we all must bear but we don't have to do it alone. Anybody can pm me and tell me I'm a twat  and I will converse  That's it! Just return and tell everybody Drew is an insensitive a-hole, which is a bit true,at times.

Oh Lotus the master of boobie medication the absolure guru who we all adore and never question. In fact that's pretty true not an insult don't know where I'm going  here?

Sorry DiDi for this hijack but feel a need to respond here hope you're still not angry with me, though probably maybe be I can understand that.

I do like and respect both DiDi and Lotus and can understand your annoyance at being told to 'fuck off' I know this is or was a personal friend but honestly believe me IM fucking right!!! It's in the past it's over let it go. I did what was right I told you to fuck off alright that was immature and lacking intellect I see that of course. Again so,

so very sorry for abusing your thread It's embarrassing for me but its happening here unfortunately

. Sorry.So much Didi I didn't expect this here.

Seriously, admins, can this thread be locked? Can you start kicking these fuckers out because this shit has been going long enough.... I'm tired.

Especially tired of someone making a sock puppet account just to throw more shit at me... Dodgy
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon