Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program started 8/19

Heart 

Hi everyone. I started a nbe program. After reading much on different combinations of herbal supplements I looked at different combinations of natural supplements I could find locally and online and I found a company that seems to have a longstanding record of selling a regimen of nbe and they supply support to to help with your programs. So I went with them.

Their nbe ingredients are proportioned out with amix of what is recommended on this site so here I go. Starting at a 40G (UK) bra size. 

They recommend 9 to 12 months of treatment and then ween off of the pills and my body should continue to make estrogen. I workout 5 days a week so I'll try and target getting rid of my belly and hopefully some feminine curves will develop in my hips and butt?.

[attachment=18851 Wrote:         tomi66 pid='221408' dateline='1661001713']Hi everyone. I started a nbe program. After reading much on different combinations of herbal supplements I looked at different combinations of natural supplements I could find locally and online and I found a company that seems to have a longstanding record of selling a regimen of nbe and they supply support to to help with your programs. So I went with them.

Their nbe ingredients are proportioned out with amix of what is recommended on this site so here I go. Starting at a 40G (UK) bra size. 

They recommend 9 to 12 months of treatment and then ween off of the pills and my body should continue to make estrogen. I workout 5 days a week so I'll try and target getting rid of my belly and hopefully some feminine curves will develop in my hips and butt?.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[attachment=18854 Wrote:         tomi66 pid='221409' dateline='1661003220']
(20-08-2022, 02:21 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I started a nbe program. After reading much on different combinations of herbal supplements I looked at different combinations of natural supplements I could find locally and online and I found a company that seems to have a longstanding record of selling a regimen of nbe and they supply support to to help with your programs. So I went with them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon