Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Manue's Transition Logbook

[attachment=19477][attachment=19478]

Good day ladies, here are some funny pictures I wanted to share trying to look manly!

I spoke of a last event I had to attend as a man because that was my dad's wish. So, this is now behind me. Nothing is holding me back.

One thing I would like people to know is that I realise that when they know I'm trans and I dress up as a woman, they tend to say him, he, etc. When I dress up manly, it's like people can see the difference and they suddenly try to say she ,her, etc. I don't know why. It's something to keep in mind.

In the end, I man failed but my extended family were really happy to see me. I felt like a star ahah. Cool

[attachment=19476]

I've been eyeing different manucures during the last months and I was looking forward to the day I don't feel compelled to present myself manly. As a reward, I opted for an american manucure and I'm delighted with the outcome.

I'm presently working on a small project to help other interested ladies to blossom. I would love to pay it forward. Something like offering voice training or help in anyway I can in a safe, positive and respectful manner. Let's see how it goes. Hug

I wish all the girls a Merry New Years' Eve with a Boob Fairy visit in 2023 to all of you. Mines have been painful lately so something must be brewing in there. Big Grin

Hello Manue,

Interesting your idea of help or mutual aid, you could do this in English and French.
In French for a small part of us.
I prefer you more feminine.

Have a good New Year's Eve.

PS: I find the translation of your last sentence strange, could you send it to me in French.

Kisses Manue Kiss

Jennifer Hug

It's great to hear your interest Jennifer! For sure it's going to be bilingual. Thanks for your feminine call. Blush

Happy new year! Hug

(31-12-2022, 01:02 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  PS: I find the translation of your last sentence strange, could you send it to me in French.

Je souhaite à toutes les filles un joyeux réveillon du Nouvel An avec une visite de la fée des seins en 2023 à vous toutes.  Les miens sont douloureux ces derniers temps, donc quelque chose doit s'y préparer.

Here is a quick update,

I was going to my appointment for new IDs with this look. I brought the wrong papers, so it's been postponed. Dodgy
There is also some boob growth visible. Blush

[attachment=19594][attachment=19595]

I have an appointment next week for a Halo Laser session. I'm a bit skeptical about it, but I read great reviews. I'm looking forward to not having to use foundation in the future.

I recently had to drop my CFO seat because my intimacy was getting violated over and over by my business partner. That's a problem I didn't anticipate after we pass. We had one talk in december that it's not necessary for others to know I'm a man when the topic should be business. I realy don't want to impose myself and ask for pronouns. Nothing changed, so I'm moving on. With my new identity, I'll be able to apply for jobs again with a clean slate.

I'm going to update my lab results and meds next week.

Blessings to all. Smile

Manue,

You are stunning!  Your progress and journey has been fantastic.  I wish you all the best going forward, girl!

Hello Manue,

A but what a beautiful woman!, I have no words to describe you.
I can't wait to change.

kisses Manue Kiss

Jeanne Hug

Bon courage pour la suite que cette année 2023 soit aussi la tienne.

Hello!

I had my Halo laser appointment yesterday and it felt like 10 times worse than the laser for hair removal. I looked like a squirrel and with a bad sunburn. I should see the results over 6 weeks.

I also received my last blood sample results. I almost cried because the levels are near perfect for the 1st time. Blush

I'll publish them in the next post.

(02-02-2023, 04:30 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Manue,

You are stunning!  Your progress and journey has been fantastic.  I wish you all the best going forward, girl!

Thanks Eloise. I certainly don't hold the candle to your beauty. Blush

(02-02-2023, 06:36 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  Hello Manue,

I can't wait to change.

kisses Manue Kiss

Jeanne Hug

Thank you for the kind words. I wish you beautiful changes as well. Make sure you reach your target hormone levels and to put in the required nutrients to fuel those changes  Tongue

Blood sample as of December 2022

Endocrinology

Lutéostimuline (LH) <0,2 UI/L
Prolactine 32 µg/L
Estradiol 1060 pmol/L
Testostérone totale 1,2 nmol/L

Pharma prescriptions

Estradiol sublingual 8mg
Bicalutamide 12.5mg

(17-12-2022, 06:03 PM)Manue Wrote:  Blood sample as of September 2022

Endocrinology

Lutéostimuline (LH) 0,4 UI/L
Estradiol 553 pmol/L
Testostérone totale 1,2 nmol/L

Pharma prescriptions

Estradiol sublingual 6mg
Bicalutamide 12.5mg

(08-02-2023, 12:26 AM)Manue Wrote:  Hello!

I had my Halo laser appointment yesterday and it felt like 10 times worse than the laser for hair removal. I looked like a squirrel and with a bad sunburn. I should see the results over 6 weeks.

I also received my last blood sample results. I almost cried because the levels are near perfect for the 1st time. Blush

I'll publish them in the next post.

(02-02-2023, 04:30 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Manue,

Thanks Eloise. I certainly don't hold the candle to your beauty. Blush

(02-02-2023, 06:36 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  Hello Manue,

I can't wait to change.

kisses Manue Kiss

Jeanne Hug

Thank you for the kind words. I wish you beautiful changes as well. Make sure you reach your target hormone levels and to put in the required nutrients to fuel those changes  Tongue

Blush Girl, you are way prettier.  But thank you  Big Grin

and many congrats on your levels!  That’s exciting!!!

[Monkey with hands on eyes]  Heart

(02-02-2023, 04:30 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Blush Girl, you are way prettier.  But thank you  Big Grin

and many congrats on your levels!  That’s exciting!!!

I had my annual HRT appointment. The bad news is that Estradiol Cypionate is unavailable in Canada. The alternative is Valerate and my doc recommended me to remain on pills since my levels are great. So, no injections yet while there are other priorities.

The good news are that my latest labs allow me to phase out Bicalutamide and to introduce 200mg Progesterone cycled every two weeks.

The potential increase of MOA from progesterone is very appealing. I might go further after my next labs and cycle different levels of Estradiol to follow the female pattern to take better advantage of it.

[attachment=19664]

I believe I crossed a new line recently. It appears that even if strangers learn that I'm a man, they don't fall back to "sir" anymore and keep using feminine referrences. They also avoid eye contact and prefer to speak directly to my boyfriend when I'm with him. The changes in social interaction shock me everytime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon