Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm now becoming noticible

Someone close to me notice that my shoulders are narrow and not muscular anymore and that I need to start pumping iron. The same person mentioned a couple of weeks ago that my skin is very smooth and asked if I have shaved my chest. Others have also commented that I have lost weight and look thinner. Could this be that my body is changing from taking PM for about a year? No one has mentioned my breasts yet but they are getting jiggly. I'm nervous. scared. and excited all at once.

I walked around braless in a t-shirt today obviously showing around aircraft mechanics at an old army airfield and they didn’t notice. Your friends will notice that you’re losing weight in your face and possibly one day your boobs, but many times the general don’t even notice at all. If they see a guy then they think guy and don’t think any further. Now, if you wear a skirt in public, then that’ll definitely get them to notice haha.

On New Years' eve we were out with friends and took some selfies. I later looked at the pics and it may just be the angle but my face looks rounder, softer, and more feminine. I have done this with just PM and no HRT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon