Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bi-est or PM

Hello all!

This is my first time posting and I've been lurking these forums for a few months. I had a question and I was hoping this lovely community could answer for me. Should I use Bi-est 2.5 cream or Ainterol PM? Which one would yield better results? I'm sure it's all YMMV, but I'm planning on trying to synergize with progesterone cream once every couple of days or so. I'm currently taking Saw Palmetto. I would love to take RR, but the last time I took RR, I ended up developing ulcers in my stomach. I'm thinking about talking to my doctor about HRT, but I wouldn't mind getting a head start. Any information would be appreciated.

Edit: I am going for big breasts. I don't care if they are DD+. I would love to get there.

Interesting, me replying to someone who wants DD's, as I am the opposite of that.  Nonetheless, I do bi-est and progestérone daily.. in small amount.  No idea what results would be if I used stated amount on pump.  Point being, you could titrate your dosage up, as you carefully gauge the effects, and you would be using a nominally bio-identical hormone, rather than a plant estrogen analogue.  Interesting to learn the difference in results, between PM and bio-identical.  I also use saw palmetto, DIM, and a few other 5-AR blockers, to keep DHT low.

I report no ill-effects, only healthy ones.  It would be interesting to hear what your results might would be, at greater dosages than what I use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon