Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking PM hoping for gains

Hello,
 I've Experimmented with NBE in the past. Trying BO for a few months,  then switching to Pm.
I've been taking PM for about a year now.
I'm currently on a 2 month break. I plan to start again in the new year. 
I had been taking Ainterol pm since March, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. 
I added nusa reishi mushroom pills, I take 2 of those in the morning as well.
I started with a bust measurement of 41 inches in February 2021. Today it measured 43 inches. I'm really excited to continue towards growing my own boobies!
I forgot to add that I've also been using the SM Nutrition Progesto-life cream off and on.

Not the best pictures, but hopefully you can see some growth
.jpg 20221207_212728.jpg Size: 287.37 KB  Downloads: 590
.jpg 20221207_212531.jpg Size: 292.86 KB  Downloads: 491

Wow that's a big change in nipples. They look very nice. I can't wait till I get to a point that I can try PM.

Hello Pircedguy

Welcome to Breastnexum.
You are in the right place.
You will find all the necessary information on the Lotus thread.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436.
The people are nice and there are plenty of stories.
Follow my thread and other.
NBE works and you're on the right track.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer

So, just an update. A friend of my girlfriend noticed my shirts fitting different,  and commented that I had little boobs. I used pretty much the same program. I changed to 1 reishi capsule and 2 pm capulses in the morning,  and 2 more pm at night. Starting in December I switched to 1 reishi and 2 fenugreek in the morning,  and 2 more fenugreek  at night.

Here is a recent picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking Good

Can really see some growth...good for you!! To me, it's always about the areola..if they get larger, it really contributes to a more feminine looking breast and you have that as well.

So far so good. Nice growth

Well, I measured my chest tonight. According to the a bra that fits calculator I'm a 40C/D. They are  becoming a little more noticeable, but I feel I still look like an A cup. I'm happy to see some steady growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon