Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First start with FG, Yams and Finasterid

(11-01-2023, 06:59 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Wow. You havent been here that long, and your tits look massive compared to mine.

Thanks a lot but I think it‘s mostly from Fin I‘ve been takkng now for 5 years and maybe a tiny bit from lavender oil I‘m rubbing on my chest now for 3 years every night ?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

What is Fin?

Fin = Finasterid 
Got it prescribed against hair loss

Good luck using the fenugreek Sarah, you already have a significant head start.  Smile Hug

Oh, thank you  Blush  Hug

So I did my blood works yesterday and it looks there's a little going on already. I did also one before I started taking the FG, WY, Fenel together with Dutasteride (changed from Fin). Anybody got an idea if I'm on the right track?

First column is 31st Dec, second one 31st Jan ( - is not tested)

T ng/ml • 6.84 • 3.66
FSH mU/ml • 9.6 • 8.3
LH mU/ml • 5.9 • 5.9
E2 mU/ml • 25.9 • 30.8
Progesterone ng/ml • 0.1 • 0.2
SHBG nmol/l • 28.9 • 26.9
BAT ng/ml • - • 2.00
free T ng/ml • - • 0.078
Prolactine ng/ml • - • 16.6

Anybody an idea about my blood results? My doctor (she doesn't know about my NBE intention) told me that the high Progesterone helps against my gynecomastia which would not be fine for me  Dodgy  ...

(08-02-2023, 03:06 PM)Sarah Cal Wrote:  [moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Anybody an idea about my blood results? My doctor (she doesn't know about my NBE intention) told me that the high Progesterone helps against my gynecomastia which would not be fine for me  Dodgy  ...
https://healthmatters.io/understand-bloo...ogesterone
Your P levels are "good" for male and are low for female.  Checkout the link for a pretty good description of P levels.

oh, thanks a lot! do you think the E2 is already getting on track or is it more or less just too small difference to tell if there’s something happening at all?

I can tell you you're T was s little high (like mid range high). Hrt range for testosterone is @ .50 T using your calculations. 

For your E2 (estradiol) milli-international units per milliliter (mUI/mL) of measures was used...it was low...the goal for hrt is @ 105.85.

I didn't have time to evaluate the rest. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon