Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adjusting My Program

Hi all, 

After a lot of research here (the breast growing notes thread is invaluable) I’ve put together this program:

PM 1100mg
Spearmint 500mg
White Peony 475mg
Reishi 500mg

this combo once in the morning and once at night

I worked up to the PM dose over two months, but was taking it with SP. I stopped the SP three weeks ago after reading it killed estrogen and added the spearmint, peony and reishi. The only significant change is my body hair and beard seem to be growing much more slowly. My nipples may be a little bigger, but it’s hard to tell since I’ve grown them through a couple years of pumping.

Some questions I’d like input on - 

1. I was going to add BO to this, but see anecdotal comments PM and BO in tandem are not advised. Why is this? Anyone taking both at the same time?

2. I’m looking for slow but reasonable feminization - hips, butt, maybe some more breast and nipples; reduced body hair and beard; smoother skin and thicker, longer hair on my head. And it would be fine if my boy bits vanished (yeah, I know, shoot for the moon). Does my program sound reasonable?

Thank you for your help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon