Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why Not PM and BO Together?

Hi all,

I was thinking of adding BO to my PM routine, but have seen a few scattered threads mentioning this combo was not good?

Why not? Too much, or bad interaction?

Thanks!

It’ll give you a stroke.
Ask me how I know?

(26-12-2022, 07:08 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  It’ll give you a stroke.
Ask me how I know?

You had one?

Minor one, yeah.
It put me in the hospital, though.

(27-12-2022, 05:39 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Minor one, yeah.
It put me in the hospital, though.

Thats not good. No one wants that. Kind of know what you went through. But mine was a tumor

(26-12-2022, 06:17 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Hi all,

I was thinking of adding BO to my PM routine, but have seen a few scattered threads mentioning this combo was not good?

Thanks!
Wow, I’m very sorry to hear of your experiences, but I value them. I’ll put the BO on the shelf until I’ve gone through my supply of PM.

(01-01-2023, 05:42 AM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  
(26-12-2022, 06:17 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Hi all,

Thanks!
Wow, I’m very sorry to hear of your experiences, but I value them. I’ll put the BO on the shelf until I’ve gone through my supply of PM.

the tumor wasnt relate to this. I apologizer. I was trying to say i get where your coming from

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon