Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My gender dysphoria

For some time I have followed the Ainterol forum and recently rejoined this one. A large number, even a majority, of those who post here attest to having gender dysphoria, of sensing that they have a female psyche in a male body, and this instills in them the desire to grow breasts. Many, maybe even most, engage in crossdressing. The growing of breasts sometimes leads to sexual reassignment surgery. I have the greatest sympathy for these people. 

I have a different kind of gender dysphoria. I have always felt comfortable, psychologically at home in my male body, and have never had the urge to cross-dress. But since puberty I have had gynecomastia. I did not desire breasts, they were a gift of Mother Nature — a gift I did not appreciate at the time, as I was subjected to teasing, even from my own mother and sister. But at the age of nineteen I discovered that my nipples were highly erogenous, and that I could achieve orgasm by stimulating them without any direct stimulation of my penis. This created a whole new kind of erotic feeling, and from then on my nipples were part of every sexual experience, solo or with a partner. 

Yet, for years I was self-conscious about my breasts, and reluctant to be seen topless at the beach. With age my breasts grew larger, due to normal hormonal changes, but probably also due to the prolactin produced by frequent (sometimes daily), often prolonged stimulation of my nipples. I was in my sixties when I began to relish the fact that I had breasts, wishing they were even larger. I tried PM for a while, but abandoned it after a couple of bottles, worried about side effects. After all, I had breasts, larger than those of many men who had been on an NBE program for years. During my nipple orgasm sessions I began to put on an open cup bra to accentuate and project them. This added greatly to my pleasure. I discovered I loved to squeeze them, reveling in their voluptuous fullness. 

This is where my gender dysphoria comes in.  I feel unambiguously male, but male with an appendage of female breasts. Most of the time I don’t think about them, am unconscious of them, feel very much male—only during my nipple orgasm sessions, as I caress and squeeze my breasts, glorying in their size, do I experience the female elements in my psyche, and I love these moments. It’s a journey into a different world of emotion and erotic feeling, a brief excursion out of my male identity from which I return refreshed and renewed. 

(01-01-2023, 10:21 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  I feel unambiguously male, but male with an appendage of female breasts. Most of the time I don’t think about them, am unconscious of them, feel very much male—only during my nipple orgasm sessions, as I caress and squeeze my breasts, glorying in their size, do I experience the female elements in my psyche, and I love these moments. It’s a journey into a different world of emotion and erotic feeling, a brief excursion out of my male identity from which I return refreshed and renewed. 

The one paragraph you wrote above, really hit home, as it describes me almost perfectly.

I also discovered early in life that my nipples were a great source of pleasure, and also orgasm just from nipple play.  In recent years it has evolved into long nipple play / pumping sessions which end in full body orgasms lasting for several minutes.  I already had some breast growth before I got here,  I assume from all the extreme nipple play over the years.   

Since discovering this site and taking various herbs and full breast pumping, they have only got larger and more sensitive. I am now starting to relish the fact that I have breasts, wishing they were even larger. I live my day to day life 100% male and have no desire to change that, but feel my desire to grow my chest is a part of me now.

Well, there are many ways to see the way you feel.
Some men experience dysphoria when their body is not "manly enough", for example when they grow breasts as a result of medication. It's a "male-to-male" gender dysphoria. There was a gender therapist/psychiatrist (I think) who accidentally injected himself with a higher-than-intended dose of Estrogen and he said that the potential consequences gave him genderdysphoria as he didn't want to part from being a man with a man's shape.
Another interesting type of dysphoria is male to non-binary. (or FtNB from the other side). It is something that gender therapists are slowly taking on board and sometimes they help people with HRT to get closer to an androgynous appearance.
I am not sure if any of the above reflects what you described but, the point is, dysphoria means a difference between ourselves and our perceived selves. I think that if one accepts to be somehow on the NB scale, acceptance of our bodies becomes easier, and also acceptance of our need to change our bodies "without being fully trans in the most conventional sense" becomes easier.

That said, it is a lie that men don't have breasts. It should be fairly clear now that gynecomastia is a thing. Wikipedia says that 35% of men are affected by gynecomastia at some point in their life. That's one third of the male population, which I think is a wide-enough pool of people to make it "normal". There are more men with gynecomastia, with boobs, out there than blonde men.
Is is unusual to want more boobs? To want more erogenous nipples? Maybe. Biology tells us that gynecomastia comes with age, something that tells the onlookers that the person is not in his prime anymore. So, if humans were just supposed to live for reproduction then, yes, wanting boobs would be really weird. But we now live almost twice as long as we need for reproduction, so we should be at ease with the idea that in the second part of our lives we should be able to do whatever we want and whatever we like with our body. (Our whole life, tbh, but I am seeing it from a conservative point of view).

(09-01-2023, 12:02 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Well, there are many ways to see the way you feel.
Some men experience dysphoria when their body is not "manly enough", for example when they grow breasts as a result of medication. It's a "male-to-male" gender dysphoria. There was a gender therapist/psychiatrist (I think) who accidentally injected himself with a higher-than-intended dose of Estrogen and he said that the potential consequences gave him genderdysphoria as he didn't want to part from being a man with a man's shape.
Another interesting type of dysphoria is male to non-binary. (or FtNB from the other side). It is something that gender therapists are slowly taking on board and sometimes they help people with HRT to get closer to an androgynous appearance.
I am not sure if any of the above reflects what you described but, the point is, dysphoria means a difference between ourselves and our perceived selves. I think that if one accepts to be somehow on the NB scale, acceptance of our bodies becomes easier, and also acceptance of our need to change our bodies "without being fully trans in the most conventional sense" becomes easier.

That said, it is a lie that men don't have breasts. It should be fairly clear now that gynecomastia is a thing. Wikipedia says that 35% of men are affected by gynecomastia at some point in their life. That's one third of the male population, which I think is a wide-enough pool of people to make it "normal". There are more men with gynecomastia, with boobs, out there than blonde men.
Is is unusual to want more boobs? To want more erogenous nipples? Maybe. Biology tells us that gynecomastia comes with age, something that tells the onlookers that the person is not in his prime anymore. So, if humans were just supposed to live for reproduction then, yes, wanting boobs would be really weird. But we now live almost twice as long as we need for reproduction, so we should be at ease with the idea that in the second part of our lives we should be able to do whatever we want and whatever we like with our body. (Our whole life, tbh, but I am seeing it from a conservative point of view).
Thanks, Shirazmn, for this long, thoughtful post. I don't know your source, but I've read that around 50% of men have gynecomastia, which should normalize it. But there are socially constructed ideas of maleness. In the past I have helped a number of men discover the capacity of their breasts and nipples for erotic pleasure--they had never thought of them in this way. It was a revelation. Some of these men were in their 50s. I think it's tragic when men often with beautiful breasts that would be the envy of many on this forum, have surgery to "cure" their gynecomastia, leaving scars that reveal their earlier state. 
I hated my breasts when I was younger, but happily they were not an issue for the women I have been intimate with. Two of them adored them. As I have grown older, and my breasts have grown larger, I have come to see them as a wonderful gift. They are a treasure that I reserve for intimate moments of lovemaking with my wife or for my very special solo nipple orgasm sessions.

I started to develop gynecomastia after I developed a Pituitary tumor that killed my Testosterone, then after surgery I was on T replacement therapy, and my breasts continued to slowly grow.  At first I didn't like having them and considered surgery, but I soon discovered that I loved having my breasts and for the past couple of years have been doing everything I can through NBE to increase their growth.  

I fully identify as male, have no interest in transitioning or feminization in any way other than maximizing the size my breasts.  Because I'm on T replacement therapy I continue to have full male function and identity even while taking NBE supplements.  For the past few months I've also been pumping my breasts on regular basis, and between the supplements and the pumping I've developed some significant breasts.  I'm reasonably fit, go to the gym on a regular basis and I'm not overweight, so my breasts cannot be confused with moobs; they are definitely breasts.  I'm happy that they've gotten to the size that I can no longer wear a T-shirt or Polo in public if I want to avoid stares.  

Unlike the OP, I'm aware of my breasts all the time and love looking down and seeing their swell under my shirt or sweater, and caressing them whenever I can.  Obviously it's a little out of the normal range for a man to have, or want to have breasts, but I fully accept my body image and the only thing I'd like to change is to spend a little more time at the gym, and continue to grow my breast as large as possible.

Best regards,

(02-02-2023, 08:02 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  I started to develop gynecomastia after I developed a Pituitary tumor that killed my Testosterone, then after surgery I was on T replacement therapy, and my breasts continued to slowly grow.  At first I didn't like having them and considered surgery, but I soon discovered that I loved having my breasts and for the past couple of years have been doing everything I can through NBE to increase their growth.  

I fully identify as male, have no interest in transitioning or feminization in any way other than maximizing the size my breasts.  Because I'm on T replacement therapy I continue to have full male function and identity even while taking NBE supplements.  For the past few months I've also been pumping my breasts on regular basis, and between the supplements and the pumping I've developed some significant breasts.  I'm reasonably fit, go to the gym on a regular basis and I'm not overweight, so my breasts cannot be confused with moobs; they are definitely breasts.  I'm happy that they've gotten to the size that I can no longer wear a T-shirt or Polo in public if I want to avoid stares.  

Unlike the OP, I'm aware of my breasts all the time and love looking down and seeing their swell under my shirt or sweater, and caressing them whenever I can.  Obviously it's a little out of the normal range for a man to have, or want to have breasts, but I fully accept my body image and the only thing I'd like to do the change it is to spend a little more time at the gym, and continue to grow my breast as large as possible.

Best regards,

Thank you for this post! Online I have encountered a number of men who developed gynecomastia as a result of medications, pituitary issues, or through some other cause and discovered that they really liked having breasts and in many cases wanted to grow them larger.

(02-02-2023, 09:01 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  
(02-02-2023, 08:02 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  I started to develop gynecomastia after I developed a Pituitary tumor that killed my Testosterone, then after surgery I was on T replacement therapy, and my breasts continued to slowly grow.  At first I didn't like having them and considered surgery, but I soon discovered that I loved having my breasts and for the past couple of years have been doing everything I can through NBE to increase their growth.  

Unlike the OP, I'm aware of my breasts all the time and love looking down and seeing their swell under my shirt or sweater, and caressing them whenever I can.  Obviously it's a little out of the normal range for a man to have, or want to have breasts, but I fully accept my body image and the only thing I'd like to do the change it is to spend a little more time at the gym, and continue to grow my breast as large as possible.

Best regards,

Thank you for this post! Online I have encountered a number of men who developed gynecomastia as a result of medications, pituitary issues, or through some other cause and discovered that they really liked having breasts and in many cases wanted to grow them larger.

If you're a man, and identify as male, unless you develop gynecomastia there's little chance that you ever considered the idea of wanting breasts.  But once you've developed some breasts due to the gynecomastia you have the opportunity to discover how pleasurable it can be to have them, and then often want them to grow larger

Best regards,

(02-02-2023, 09:37 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  
(02-02-2023, 09:01 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  ChuckMI started to develop gynecomastia after I developed a Pituitary tumor that killed my Testosterone, then after surgery I was on T replacement therapy, and my breasts continued to slowly grow.  At first I didn't like having them and considered surgery, but I soon discovered that I loved having my breasts and for the past couple of years have been doing everything I can through NBE to increase their growth.  

Best regards,

If you're a man, and identify as male, unless you develop gynecomastia there's little chance that you ever considered the idea of wanting breasts.  But once you've developed some breasts due to the gynecomastia you have the opportunity to discover how pleasurable it can be to have them, and then often want them to grow larger

Best regards,

Yes, that's my experience exactly. I have never cross-dressed, have always felt comfortable in my male identity. But over time I have come to see my breasts as.a gift.

(02-02-2023, 09:45 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  
(02-02-2023, 09:37 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  
(02-02-2023, 09:01 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  ChuckMI started to develop gynecomastia after I developed a Pituitary tumor that killed my Testosterone, then after surgery I was on T replacement therapy, and my breasts continued to slowly grow.  At first I didn't like having them and considered surgery, but I soon discovered that I loved having my breasts and for the past couple of years have been doing everything I can through NBE to increase their growth.  

Best regards,

Best regards,

Yes, that's my experience exactly. I have never cross-dressed, have always felt comfortable in my male identity. But over time I have come to see my breasts as.a gift.
I had an interesting experience recently.  I was having lunch this last weekend with a trans friend who I hadn't seen in over a year; she noticed the the very obviously bulge of my breasts under my sweater, and with considerable surprise because she's always known me as a straight male asked if I'd had breast implants.  I told her no, and explained about the growth I'd had from the gynecomastia, but that I'd also been working to grow them larger since then.  She was very excited and supportive of what I was doing, and politely asked if after lunch I would show them to her and explain more about how I was doing it, because she wanted to increase her breast size also.  So after lunch we went to my car, and with no one else around I pulled up my sweater and shirt and showed them to her.  She was very impressed with the size and shape and loved the way they looked, and strongly encouraged me to continue what I was doing.  I really appreciated her nice words and support.

Best regards,

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it! We

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon