Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A New and Improved Regimen(still in the works)

Hi, im 21 and been wanting to do a natural transition for a while. Ive been doing a lot of research into my new plan, trial and error, and finally a probable final regimen taking 4 supplements(currently)

For context, right now im taking twice a day.

2x Hops; Hops are the most potent phyto-estrogen yet. Being known to activate ERAlpha receptors, important for breast and feminine feature growth. Though being 70Fold less potent than 17-Beta Estradiol, it works as estradiol at high enough dose, hense taking a total of 2.4 grams each day to build up the porduction of the conversion to Estro8pn(Yes, im aware Swanson offers Estro8pn, but there at such a small quantity, there pointless, especially if the body is already churning it out in the gut and colon microbiome).

2x Soy Isoflavens; Currently using Puritans Pride, but looking for a more concentrated from of it. Using it as both a DHT blocker, but also as an ERBeta recepter activator. Theyre 750mg each, but only at 3% Isoflaven content, another one im looking at is 60mg concentration.

2x Stinging Nettle Extract; another DHT blocker, theyre 250mg each.

2x Ovarian Glandular; after much research, I still dont know what it trully does, yet people are alledgly saying it does something, so im merely adding it for s&g. 

Still doing research, id love some in put. I am taking other supplements on the side, such as Collagen, fish oil, High bioavailable Magnesium blend and small amounts of Zinc, alongside off an on other supplements like B-complex and CoQ10.

Thank you

best of luck on your NBE adventure! may you be bountiful in your boobiness!

you may want to check out white peony extract for aromatase/ conversion of testosterone to estrogens

(27-01-2023, 02:37 AM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  best of luck on your NBE adventure! may you be bountiful in your boobiness!

you may want to check out white peony extract for aromatase/ conversion of testosterone to estrogens

Ive looked and thought about it but ultimately decided against. I dont want to overload my liver, and i feel like taking 4 unique supplements, 2 each twice a day is pushing it(personally). Maybe once i run out of bovine ill add that in, but ill add that to my "to research" list.

(24-01-2023, 06:29 AM)EverJosie Wrote:  Hi, im 21 and been wanting to do a natural transition for a while. Ive been doing a lot of research into my new plan, trial and error, and finally a probable final regimen taking 4 supplements(currently)

For context, right now im taking twice a day.

2x Hops; Hops are the most potent phyto-estrogen yet. Being known to activate ERAlpha receptors, important for breast and feminine feature growth. Though being 70Fold less potent than 17-Beta Estradiol, it works as estradiol at high enough dose, hense taking a total of 2.4 grams each day to build up the porduction of the conversion to Estro8pn(Yes, im aware Swanson offers Estro8pn, but there at such a small quantity, there pointless, especially if the body is already churning it out in the gut and colon microbiome).

2x Soy Isoflavens; Currently using Puritans Pride, but looking for a more concentrated from of it. Using it as both a DHT blocker, but also as an ERBeta recepter activator. Theyre 750mg each, but only at 3% Isoflaven content, another one im looking at is 60mg concentration.

2x Stinging Nettle Extract; another DHT blocker, theyre 250mg each.

2x Ovarian Glandular; after much research, I still dont know what it trully does, yet people are alledgly saying it does something, so im merely adding it for s&g. 

Still doing research, id love some in put. I am taking other supplements on the side, such as Collagen, fish oil, High bioavailable Magnesium blend and small amounts of Zinc, alongside off an on other supplements like B-complex and CoQ10.

Thank you

Following along as super interested in starting a routine myself. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon