Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Surgery Date Set

(26-01-2023, 07:34 AM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  best wishes, hope all goes well!

Thank you, 3 days until my BA.

I would like to do it exactly the way you did it. My wife is on board as well. She also wants a reduction so the Dr gets 2!! I am even going to reach out to your Dr as I am in NJ and Harrisburg is perfect. Thank you for your updates

(05-11-2023, 11:47 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  I would like to do it exactly the way you did it. My wife is on board as well. She also wants a reduction so the Dr gets 2!! I am even going to reach out to your Dr as I am in NJ and Harrisburg is perfect. Thank you for your updates

Your welcome but IDEAL IMPLANTS are no longer an option, since they closed up company May 30 of this year.
If you have any question please reach out to me.....and Congratulations. I love them. It has been 8 months post op in the beginning of November. November 2nd to be exactly.  Have a great day and good luck to you.
Here is my whole story on RealSelf.com    https://www.realself.com/userprofile/8143994

I read everything already. Glad you are doing well. Calling Dr Stratis tomorrow. If you can just give me a timeline from start meaning my call tomorrow to when I actually get my implants. I really can’t wait

(06-11-2023, 03:14 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  I read everything already. Glad you are doing well. Calling Dr Stratis tomorrow. If you can just give me a timeline from start meaning my call tomorrow to when I actually get my implants. I really can’t wait

It is all in my review on realself, but from first call to set up consultation to BA was approximately 3 months.

(06-11-2023, 03:18 AM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  
(06-11-2023, 03:14 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  I read everything already. Glad you are doing well. Calling Dr Stratis tomorrow. If you can just give me a timeline from start meaning my call tomorrow to when I actually get my implants. I really can’t wait

How did you make out with Dr. Stratis?

I Have a consultation next Friday. Can’t wait. He retiring so it will be in December so could be any week now. I can not wait. So happy.

(06-11-2023, 11:17 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  I Have a consultation next Friday. Can’t wait. He retiring so it will be in December so could be any week now. I can not wait. So happy.

glad you were able to get into see him before he retires, he is good at what he does. Did your wife get a consult also? Yes it is fine to ask me questions. I'm an open book when it comes to this. Information I have might help someone thru their ordeal. 
You can email me or txt whichever you prefer. Just curious did you mention me during your phone call with his office? They will ask you questions why are you doing this. The nurse asked if I was transitioning....wife said no quickly to that...
Let me know your thoughts or questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can with what I know.
also txt or email?
Let me know if you got my email.

Thank you so much for you help. They love you there!!  My situation is similar to you. I don’t want to transition. I have dreamed of this since I was wearing my mothers bra and filling them with water bags. I wear a bra daily. With inserts. So I am not concerned nor do I car what people think. I will be going with Silicon. Just don’t know how big or small yet

(07-11-2023, 02:18 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Thank you so much for you help. They love you there!!  My situation is similar to you. I don’t want to transition. I have dreamed of this since I was wearing my mothers bra and filling them with water bags. I wear a bra daily. With inserts. So I am not concerned nor do I car what people think. I will be going with Silicon. Just don’t know how big or small yet

Congratulations on your decision, and good luck with your surgery.

My suggestion would be to go as large as you can.  I have yet to hear of any woman regret after her surgery that she'd gone too large with her implants, while it's quite common to hear regrets about not going larger.  Also, I know from personal experience, it's not too difficult for a man to hide relatively large breasts if you want to, with the right choice of clothing.  

Best regards,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon