Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Hello,

Welcome back to HRT Programs.

For news:
I found a speech therapist a few KM from my home on the road that takes me from my work to my home.
She has already worked for transgender people which is already exceptional to find and in addition, I will benefit from a right pass and not be on a waiting list.
First glimpsed mid-February, in other words not long.

It remains to find a dermatologist for the beard.

For New Year's Day, as I was alone with my mom, I asked her if I could wear the outfit I wanted, she accepted. Here are some photos.
A person has already seen them in preview.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(25-01-2023, 09:39 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello,

Welcome back to HRT Programs.

For news:
I found a speech therapist a few KM from my home on the road that takes me from my work to my home.
She has already worked for transgender people which is already exceptional to find and in addition, I will benefit from a right pass and not be on a waiting list.
First glimpsed mid-February, in other words not long.

It remains to find a dermatologist for the beard.

For New Year's Day, as I was alone with my mom, I asked her if I could wear the outfit I wanted, she accepted. Here are some photos.
A person has already seen them in preview.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug
Hi,

Welcome back, thanks for sharing, good luck with the next few steps.
Liz
x

Nice look Jennifer. Good luck with voice training!

Beau look Jenn. Bonne chance avec la vocalisation!

Hello,

Little moment of life.

You have all had slumps, or moments of doubt. I dread passing.

Today, January 27, is my birthday, as usual in my entity, whoever celebrates his birthday brings chocolate rolls and/or croissants. I order them before hitting the road to go to work, to reserve them.

I arrive at the bakery, I wait my turn, and when it is my turn, I am entitled to a "Hello Madam" Shy .....I taste these words for a few seconds.....and when I say "Hello, I called there at 40 minutes”, the baker excuses herself and says to me “Hello sir” Angry .
I tell her "No you're not mistaken, I'm making a transition", and she continues with "Madam" Shy
I left the bakery with a big smile.

It must be said that it had been a long time since I had used a hair dryer (very beautiful, brand new), my hair was more fluffy, I had my medical earrings on and shaved from near.
I had looked in the mirror before leaving and found myself to my advantage.

I hope to have many more moments like this.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hi Jennifer,

Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY, it was mine on the 16th, as you get older you tend not to celibrtate them.

I bet it was lovely to be called madam, you well get mixed reactions to your gender until you are fully transitioned, hav eyou come out at work yet or is that still something you are working on.

I am really please for you in that you feel happy in yourself, may it continue.

LIz
x Hug

Hello,

I answer to Liz but also for everyone.

I am aware that my changes are minimal but present:
In 2 weeks, it will be 6 weeks since I had my ears pierced, I have other earrings waiting and which are more feminine than the medical earrings used for piercing.
I let my hair grow, and I put it more in the front like a frank.
I've been wearing women's jeans for several weeks.

I subconsciously know that my colleagues must talk about me.

It's winter, so with a sweater, the sleeveless jacket with the work logo and a nose mask all day long, I hide my shapes from the top. I also wear a sports bra. If I had a bra, my chest would be too visible with all this and for the moment, I am not comfortable.

I am waiting to be able to see my doctor again to have anti androgen, from there, it may be easier for me with faster changes.

As Mashtenn had written in a thread, spring will come back and the t-shirts too, it will be difficult to continue to hide my chest and the sports bra or bra that goes with it.

So before spring I will have to take my courage and call my boss directly, to tell her that Jennifer is me.

Kisses to all. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(27-01-2023, 06:53 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello,

In 2 weeks, it will be 6 weeks since I had my ears pierced, I have other earrings waiting and which are more feminine than the medical earrings used for piercing.

It's winter, so with a sweater, the sleeveless jacket with the work logo and a nose mask all day long, I hide my shapes from the top. I also wear a sports bra. If I had a bra, my chest would be too visible with all this and for the moment, I am not comfortable.

I am waiting to be able to see my doctor again to have anti androgen, from there, it may be easier for me with faster changes.

As Mashtenn had written in a thread, spring will come back and the t-shirts too, it will be difficult to continue to hide my chest and the sports bra or bra that goes with it.

So before spring I will have to take my courage and call my boss directly, to tell her that Jennifer is me.

Kisses to all. Kiss

Jennifer Hug
Happy Birthday.  Wishing you the best on this day.  Yes, as spring arrives it makes it harder to hide our breasts.  It took me sometime to come out wearing a bra when the weather warms up and not having to hide them.  I struggled with this and finally decided that why should I be ashamed with breasts and show folks what I have developed.  So far I have had no negative feedback and have actually had a couple of coworkers ask me.  Even in public and family functions I'm very comfortable.  I'm sure I had plenty of stares in public.  I hope this helps you.  You have my support.

(27-01-2023, 07:40 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  
(27-01-2023, 06:53 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello,

Kisses to all. Kiss

Jennifer Hug
Happy Birthday.  Wishing you the best on this day.  Yes, as spring arrives it makes it harder to hide our breasts.  It took me sometime to come out wearing a bra when the weather warms up and not having to hide them.  I struggled with this and finally decided that why should I be ashamed with breasts and show folks what I have developed.  So far I have had no negative feedback and have actually had a couple of coworkers ask me.  Even in public and family functions I'm very comfortable.  I'm sure I had plenty of stares in public.  I hope this helps you.  You have my support.
Thank you Mashtenn,

You are lucky to have good colleagues

There are respectful colleagues and those who are disrespectful, it's the latter that I would fear, that's why I want my boss to support her and tell me she's a friend and not hostile to transidendity.

I have to send her an email with some details, maybe allowing her to find me herself.
Like a game.

Jennifer Hug

(26-01-2023, 05:55 AM)Manue Wrote:  Nice look Jennifer. Good luck with voice training!

Beau look Jenn. Bonne chance avec la vocalisation!

Merci Manue Hug

(27-01-2023, 06:20 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer,

Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY, it was mine on the 16th, as you get older you tend not to celibrtate them.

I bet it was lovely to be called madam, you well get mixed reactions to your gender until you are fully transitioned, hav eyou come out at work yet or is that still something you are working on.

I am really please for you in that you feel happy in yourself, may it continue.

LIz
x Hug

happy belated birthday to you both, mine was on the 23rd  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon