Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Holy boobies, Chuck!
I love when my small ones touch the desk when I work, but your are next level! They almost need a desk of their own!
They look fantastic!
Congrats!

It's been about 6 weeks or so since I last posted an update, so I took some snaps a couple of days ago to share.  I'm noticing some increases from the pumping, and I think Lotus' topical program is helping with the under-boob fullness. The bra is a 42D and obviously a little small.  

best regards,
ChuckM
[Image: bZw3bJz.jpg]
[Image: LFqcXAI.jpg]

[Image: UdZ7MYJ.jpg]

Wow. Do you wear those shirts outside?  Looking great

Dang Chuck, I have no words.  Big Grin Okay maybe I have a few, Tongue you look spectacular
 and your dedication to your program is inspiring.  Celebrate Hug

(17-03-2024, 11:20 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Wow. Do you wear those shirts outside?  Looking great

Not yet, but my GF is pushing me to wear it the next time we head into Orange County or San Diego for the day.  I usually just wear a tight T-shirt or Polo when we go out; I've never worn a deep v-neck showing a lot of cleavage, so it should make for an interesting/fun day.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Love it. Keep the updates coming

(17-03-2024, 11:47 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Dang Chuck, I have no words.  Big Grin Okay maybe I have a few, Tongue you look spectacular
 and your dedication to your program is inspiring.  Celebrate Hug
Thank you Lotus!  Coming from you that's indeed high praise! Heart  I still have a long way to go to get to the size I'd love to be, so hopefully I still have a more growth potential.  My results so far could not have happened without your help.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Wow spectacular results very impressive 42D --how big do you  want to go, there is no hiding those amazing boobs Smile

Great results.  Some day I hope to achieve larger results.

(18-03-2024, 10:44 AM)Niaja Wrote:  Wow spectacular results very impressive 42D --how big do you  want to go, there is no hiding those amazing boobs Smile

Thanks Niaja!  I'd like to go a lot larger if I can.  If I can't make it through NBE and pumping, my GF keeps suggesting augmentation.  Except for professional settings, I don't worry about hiding my boobs, and with the right choice of shirt I can disguise them pretty well.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon