Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

I loved the BA and yes with the right shirt you can hide them

Wow...beautiful....b....bbb...bb...boobs

Ahem..its official..I am never stopping pumping.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Carry on
Owlie

Most of the time I don't worry about trying to hide or disguise my breasts, but professional situations are a little different.  I recently realized that I need to buy some new suits because I can't button the jackets on them anymore and my breasts are becoming a bit noticeable.  I think it might be an interesting challenge for the tailor doing the alterations, how to fit a jacket to someone who's now big around the chest and relatively thin around the waist.  

Best regards,
ChuckM
 [Image: ninfqW2.jpg]
  [Image: r5URlrC.jpg]

(25-03-2024, 05:45 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Wow...beautiful....b....bbb...bb...boobs

Ahem..its official..I am never stopping pumping.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Carry on
Owlie
Thanks Owlie!  Never stop pumping!

Looking Good, Chuck!

(19-03-2024, 01:49 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  I loved the BA and yes with the right shirt you can hide them
My GF and I have been discussing BA a good bit over the last couple of months, primarily for her, but she's been pushing pretty hard for me to consider it as well.  

Best regards,

(25-03-2024, 11:31 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Looking Good, Chuck!
Thanks Steventor!

Best regards,
ChuckM

(25-03-2024, 11:46 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  My GF and I have been discussing BA a good bit over the last couple of months, primarily for her, but she's been pushing pretty hard for me to consider it as well.  

Best regards,

She's a Keeper !!

Does BA mean what I think it does?

Calm my jealous heart...or whatever it is.

I don't see how you need it...but I have always wanted to be huge so...sure...why not.

Pump on my friend.

Oh, with your inspiration I am trying to have hour instead of half hour sessions.,,,I thought there was a rule or something.

Owlie

[unnecessary quoting removed]

BA = Breast Augmentation.

Yes, I'd love to be a lot larger than I am.  But I understand the realities of dealing with large breasts as a man, not from the personal side, but the possible/likely issues professionally.  My long time GF disagrees, she thinks that I can somehow work around the challenges of have having huge tits and is really trying to persuade me to get large implants shortly after she has her BA.  As large as I already am, I'd have plenty of room to to go with very large implants if I were to ever decide to do augmentation.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon