Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Chuck,
 Do you ever wear a Bra?  If so what your band and cup size if I may ask

(31-03-2024, 10:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-03-2024, 04:06 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  I found the same top and took another pic this evening, and I was able to notice some subtle changes in the size and shape of my breasts.  If you look closely you also might also be able to detect some changes. 

Hi Chuck, I'm looking real closeBig Grin and "some subtle changes" isn't how'd I describe you. I'd say you're changes are more like "amazing"Hug Celebrate

Thanks Lotus!  But I owe most of my growth to you and this site, if I hadn't found you I'd probably only be slightly larger than I am in that 2020 picture.

I'm not slowing down, I'll keep pushing the NBE and pumping and see where I get to.

Best regards,
ChuckM

(31-03-2024, 11:49 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Chuck,
 Do you ever wear a Bra?  If so what your band and cup size if I may ask

Hey Beth,

I rarely wear a bra; usually just to take some progress pics, but I did wear on to work on Friday.  It was quiet at the end of the day, so before I left for home I took a couple of snaps of my favorite view.  The bra is a 42D.

Best regards,
ChuckM
[Image: VWHnYTJ.jpg]
[Image: i3szHL4.jpg]

They look fabulous. Keep it up

Looking great Chuck. You are amazing. I love that bra. What is it if you don't mind my asking?

Chuck, they look fabulous!  Keep at it.  You are an inspiration to all us gurls!  BJ

Mighty fine Chuck. I think we need a boob emoji Shy because I'd give you 2 big boobs up,  Big Grin like two big thumbs up. haha.  Hug

wow Chuck, they look fantastic.
Keep up the great work

(07-04-2024, 10:27 PM)Erica Wrote:  Looking great Chuck. You are amazing. I love that bra. What is it if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks Erica!

Here's the link for the bra:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083DPQX9Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best regards,
ChuckM

(08-04-2024, 05:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Mighty fine Chuck. I think we need a boob emoji Shy because I'd give you 2 big boobs up,  Big Grin like two big thumbs up. haha.  Hug

Thanks Lotus, I really appreciate your kind thought!

Best regards,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon