Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

Here's a quick update.  It's been five weeks since I added GTE to my regimen which I had revised per Lotus' recommendation and I've definitely seen some additional growth.  It's hard for me to say how much is due to my revised supplement schedule, and how much to my regular pumping, but I do believe the combination is working better than either supplements or pumping alone.  I'm guessing that most of the increase in the size of my areola is due to the supplements and the addition of GTE.  

I'm happy to say that the additional breast growth is going exactly the way I'd hoped it would; no other physical changes, or loss of libido or sexual function.  Strictly male staying male, but with larger breasts.

Unfortunately I don't have any older pictures, but here are a couple from a few days ago.  These are my new natural state, no pumping.

Best regards,
[Image: dj8cgEc.jpg]
  [Image: fjCm1Wh.jpg]

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Ithink your breast are amazing

Thanks for the nice words!  It's a good start, but I hope I have a lot more growth.  I think the combination of the supplements and consistent pumping is the key.  

Best regards,

Hi Lotus,

I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but I have a few additional questions that I hope you can help with.

1.  Should I be cycling any of the supplements that I'm taking?
2.  I'm splitting the WP and MSM between morning, mid-day and evening, and the FG to morning and evening.  Should I be taking any of these all at the same time, or is splitting them up throughout the day OK?
3.  You recommended 2000mg of WP.  My WP comes in 600mg capsules and I'm taking 3 a day for 1800mg.  should I stick with 3 capsules or increase to 4 for 2400mg?

Thanks for all your help and support!

Best regards,

(21-03-2023, 08:07 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  Hi Lotus,

I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but I have a few additional questions that I hope you can help with.
2.  I'm splitting the WP and MSM between morning, mid-day and evening, and the FG to morning and evening.  Should I be taking any of these all at the same time, or is splitting them up throughout the day OK?
3.  You recommended 2000mg of WP.  My WP comes in 600mg capsules and I'm taking 3 a day for 1800 mg.  should I stick with 3 capsules or increase to 4 for 2400mg?

Best regards,

Hi Chuck, apologies I must have your earlier post. I take MSM at bedtime as I want to capture as much hGH overnight as possible, that's when our bodies release (mostly) hGH. I team MSM @ 3g with vitamin D3…there's a synergistic combination with the two I've explained in the X-thread (w/scientific literature). I'd also move the calcium to taking it at bedtime, calcium by itself does nothing, but when combined with Vit D3 they work synergistically with each other (also posted in the X-thread w/scientific literature). On the WP 600mg capsules, I'd take two in the morning as T is the highest, followed by 600mg in the evening.

Definitely take the WP with FG as your doing currently, we're looking for WP to convert that free T into E2 when using FG, I also take melatonin at bedtime to help get to sleep but also melatonin can help slow the aging process (in certain amounts) utilizing what's known as Sirtiuns or Sirt1 for short. I found new science literature explaining the process I'll be posting in the X-thread asap. 

I must say Chuck you've had some great growth so far, congrats. Smile

(22-03-2023, 05:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-03-2023, 08:07 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  Hi Lotus,

3.  You recommended 2000mg of WP.  My WP comes in 600mg capsules and I'm taking 3 a day for 1800 mg.  should I stick with 3 capsules or increase to 4 for 2400mg?

Best regards,

Hi Chuck, apologies I must have your earlier post. I take MSM at bedtime as I want to capture as much hGH overnight as possible, that's when our bodies release (mostly) hGH. I team MSM @ 3g with vitamin D3…there's a synergistic combination with the two I've explained in the X-thread (w/scientific literature). I'd also move the calcium to taking it at bedtime, calcium by itself does nothing, but when combined with Vit D3 they work synergistically with each other (also posted in the X-thread w/scientific literature). On the WP 600mg capsules, I'd take two in the morning as T is the highest, followed by 600mg in the evening.

Definitely take the WP with FG as your doing currently, we're looking for WP to convert that free T into E2 when using FG, I also take melatonin at bedtime to help get to sleep but also melatonin can help slow the aging process (in certain amounts) utilizing what's known as Sirtiuns or Sirt1 for short. I found new science literature explaining the process I'll be posting in the X-thread asap. 

Lotus, Thank you so much for you additional information and continual support!!  

Also thank you for the kind words about my growth!  The new supplement regimen in combination with aggressive and consistent pumping is really making the difference.  I'll try to get some new pictures up in the next few days.

Best regards,
Chuck

Quote:Hi Chuck, apologies I must have your earlier post. I take MSM at bedtime as I want to capture as much hGH overnight as possible, that's when our bodies release (mostly) hGH. I team MSM @ 3g with vitamin D3…there's a synergistic combination with the two I've explained in the X-thread (w/scientific literature). I'd also move the calcium to taking it at bedtime, calcium by itself does nothing, but when combined with Vit D3 they work synergistically with each other (also posted in the X-thread w/scientific literature). On the WP 600mg capsules, I'd take two in the morning as T is the highest, followed by 600mg in the evening.

TYSM Lotus, your replies are always very helpful

I wanted to post some pics showing my progress.  These are from a couple of weeks ago following a short pumping session.  I'm convinced that adding pumping to a supplement regimen following Lotus' recommendations is an excellent way to enhance growth.  

Obviously the bra is a little small, so time to up-size.

Best regards,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello ChuckM,

You have obtained beautiful shapes and a beautiful curve.

It is always interesting to know the routines of each one.
but what works with NBE, does not necessarily work with HRT and vice versa.

Kisses ChuckM Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thanks for the kind words Jennifer,

I've had some nice growth over the last 6 months or so.  I don't have any pics from that time, but in Oct./Nov. I couldn't fill that bra, now the cups are too small, so obviously good things are happening.  Hopefully the growth will continue.  

Best regards,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon