Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

(06-05-2023, 10:59 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I admire your dedication that will surely pay dividend in your near future!

Thanks!  Not much dedication is required with the pumping, it feel great, it's kind of addictive, and having larger breasts all day is wonderful, so finding the time is a pleasure, not a chore.  And yes it's paying dividends; I know that my development has been quicker and my breasts are larger now than they would be on supplements alone.

Best regards,
ChuckM

I wish I had the luxury to try pumping. I’m sure I would enjoy it. I look forward to following your future development.

Steve, 
  For some reason I thought you did use a pump. (Wow...you are that big without a pump!!!)

Chuck,

That is the unit I just received! I love how it hums which I find soothing for some reason.

Do you continue to increase pressure during a session?

What do you do when it hurts?

Do you take days off?

Do you think pumping enhances breast sensitivity?

Also...and I know this is personal but so is all of this...do you use any HRT products? I would love to replace HRT with pumping and natural supplements as I am incredibly sensitive to everything.

I really like pumping but I think Ive been over doing it...I put the things on this morning and it hurt right away so I stopped. 

Thanks!
 Owlie

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Owlie,

I'll give you my thoughts, and I'm happy to answer any questions you have, or to just discuss your or my progress any time; I love the conversation.  But you might also want to check out what Lara (HelloDiDi) has to say on pumping, she's kind of the queen of pumping on the forum.

It's always a little uncomfortable when first starting, or changing to a larger dome until your breasts and chest get used to it.  I started out using the largest cup that came with the unit, about 160mm inside diameter, but I recently changed to ones about 180mm inside diameter because I grew to the point where I was filling too much of the 160s which was limiting my expansion and ultimately growth.  The 180s are the absolute max that I could fit on my chest while wearing both domes at the same time, I would have preferred something slightly smaller, but the 180s were all that I could find.  I'm having a good bit of discomfort because of the way they press on my ribs below my breasts, but I'm going to stick with them because I'm getting much better expansion and more of my breast root (Lara's term) is being pulled into the domes, which leads to more growth.  I figure within a week or so I should adjust to the new domes.

I generally don't increase pressure during a session.  I find that a steady pressure of about 5in/HG (11cm/Hg) works best.  I don't think you gain much using a higher pressure than that.  I usually take a short 5 minute break after about 30 to 40 minutes (if I plan on a longer session) to massage my breasts and the spots where the domes are pressing against my chest.  That's about the point that the pressure against my chest becomes uncomfortable, so the break really helps.  If you're having pain the day after pumping, check the pressure you're using.  

I also don't take any regular days off and there's been very few days in the last 6 months that I haven't pumped.  I don't go crazy with the pressure, so I don't get a lot of discolouration or the tiny red spots, so if you're not damaging anything with too high pressure I don't see what advantage there would be in letting the swell go completely down.

Yes I do use HRT therapy, but it's a testosterone replacement.  I'm lucky, or unlucky depending on your point of view, that I started a T-replacement after discovering a pituitary tumor that knocked out my T production and the subsequent surgery.  Replacement T can sometimes cause breast growth (gynecomastia) which is what's happening with me.  At first I didn't like the mild breast growth I was getting, but I eventually loved having breasts, even if they were pretty small at the time, and wanted to do everything I could to grow as large as possible, which is how I found this site a couple of years ago.  So now I'm using a supplement routine based on recommendations from Lotus, then added the pumping just over 6 months ago. 

I have no interest in transitioning, or feminizing in any way other than developing my breasts as large as possible.  Because of the T-replacement, I have no loss of function or libido, and no physical changes except breast growth.  Also, I am extremely fortunate that I have a GF who loves my breasts and fully supports and encourages my efforts to grow them larger. 

Best regards,
ChuckM

Thank you for your very informative reply!

I also think Lara is the best coach for pumping...I just wish I had paid more attention to her progress and advice before since Ive known her for 3 years and she has been saying the same thing all along...plus she has had incredible success which should have been enough..I have never claimed to be smart.

Anyway...Ive been trying all sorts of things to balance my "primal wound" which happens to kids when their mothers are taken away at birth. It never changes....but it has led me to growing breasts which I have wanted to do since I can remember...very young. And after 2 years of PM and 3 on estrogen...I was right. I am much happier and more accepting. But...I am very tired of the side effects and I am hoping to replace HRT completely with pumping and fenugrek. Its worth a try. For me this has nothing to do with gender...at least I dont think so...that is why it is the "primal wound", it comes  before everything. I am also naturally feminine but not effeminant if you know what I mean...so it is hard to say how much estrogen has changed my persona...a lot...or not at all...I cant decide.

I am trying to pump 4 times a day as that is what Lara suggested...a couple times is easy  but I get sore. 

This is only the beginning of my second week and I am already fuller and rounder (I will put photos up on my thread eventually). 

So here are my questions:

-when does the swelling become permanent?

-do you pump your nipples or do they grow with the breasts?

-what do you moisturize with?

-how do you deal with the bouncing?

-have people noticed?

Best
Owlie

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Owlie, 

I've only been pumping for a little less that 7 months, so I'll defer to Lara and Lotus as the experts, so the answers below are from my experience so far.

As far as when the swelling becomes permanent, my understanding is that you gain a tiny bit of permanent increase each time you pump, and that over time those tiny increments can add up to a noticeable increase in size. 

I find that the pumping increases the overall size of my nipples, but I also do some nipple only pumping to further increase their size and for more distinct nipple shape.

Most of the time I just use a regular body lotion, and occasionally nothing.

My breasts are still very nice and firm so no jigglely bouncing, but I do love the feeling of subtle bouncing I get, particularly about an hour after a good pumping session when my breasts are still full pumped sized but have "softened" up a bit.  Going up and down stairs feels wonderful.

By the time I started pumping last Fall by breasts were already too large to wear T-shirts or Polos without some kind of mild compression underneath.  That was also about the time the sweater weather started and I began to wear heavier long sleeve shirts and sweaters.  But as my breasts continued to get larger with the pumping I developed a nice bulge that was noticeable even under my sweaters if someone was looking, but not obviously as breasts.  Now 4 - 5 months later it's gotten very difficult for me to find any shirts that hide my breasts to any extent.  Slightly loose dark coloured button shirts with two breast pockets are the best; when I wear those nobody really notices anything.  When I need to wear dress shirts (as I often need to do for my job), I'll wear a tight woman's racerback tanktop with shelf bra underneath, which helps a lot due to compression, but I still have a noticeable bulge.      

The above is only if I want to hide my breasts.  Most of time I don't care if my breasts are noticeable so I'll wear whatever I want.  And often my GF, who loves my breasts, likes me to put them on display when we go out for the day, so if the weather permits I'll wear a tighter fitting Polo shirt and she'll wear a low V-neck T or something else somewhat revealing.  She enjoys the reactions and attention from the men and women around us as they check out her breasts and mine.

But most importantly, most people don't notice anything, and even if they do notice, they don't care.  I almost always do a pumping session before I get up in the morning, usually just before I go to gym.  So I'm at the gym with my biggest pumped breasts of the day, and I'm just wearing a dark t-shirt which doesn't hide anything.  I've never had anyone stare, comment or even react like they notice anything while I'm working the machine or weights right next to them with big tits.   

Best regards,
ChuckM

I just looked at your thread and you made great progress and have developed a very nice set.  I just started pumping mine and would like to achieve what you have done.  BTW thank you for the information on my thread.

(21-06-2023, 10:26 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  I just looked at your thread and you made great progress and have developed a very nice set.  I just started pumping mine and would like to achieve what you have done.  BTW thank you for the information on my thread.

Thanks for the nice compliment!  Maybe time I posted some update pictures.

My pleasure, happy to contribute where I can.

Best regards,
ChuckM

I have found out that my domes are completely filled and need larger ones.  My question is how quiet is your machine because I see that it is powered?

It definitely makes some noise, about the same level as a room fan, but a different kind of sound.  What I did is put it in a drawer of the nightstand next to my bed with just the tubing coming out of the drawer.  That knocks the sound sown to a pretty low level.  If the noise was an issue, I'm sure you could put together a simple insulated box that would eliminate almost all the noise.  

Best regards,
ChuckM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon