Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience and not so planned program (at first)

From not so planned to somewhat planned, my current regimen is 14 days on PM and RR and then one week off, then one week on and then one week off, then
rinse and repeat, 14 days on and one week off and so on.

Is this an acceptable scheme?

Just wondering... I do not understand why are you taking a break every third week? 

I would think that the only reason to take a break would be to keep the plumbing working.
Otherwise, I would think that taking a break would be very counter-productive, but that could be my ignorance.

So, what is the point of taking breaks?

Karen

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

It's to let my liver and kidneys have a break.

Ohhhhh! Thanks for the info.  Smile

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

As I'm following my scientific mind in chemistry and science it seems like a good plan but I don't know if it's RIGHT.

As it is, beginning my regimen in January this year, my body seems to respond aggressively to PM (and maybe RR).
As I stated in a previous post I'm somewhat at a crossroads to how far I'm willing to take this on a societal note. For
myself I would want to go on but I have to live and interact with other people in my environs so....
Bolt in nut, life is hard as it is, I don't need more difficulty explaining female breasts in all this.

I will continue one week beginning March 20 and then I have to think about it, hard.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon