Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO with Licorice versus Reishi? Safe with Red Clover?

(22-02-2023, 06:32 AM)callmeShim Wrote:  So I started the Bovine Ovarian(4 250mg daily) process about a week ago, and Ive been taking 1000mg of Reishi Extract capsules with it as well. I've been doing even more reading and found that Licorice Root is a strong alternative. I ordered some 450mg capsules but I wanted to know what a suggested daily dosage would be, how long can I take it for before it becomes unsafe, do I take it with food or like BO on an empty stomach, and is it safe to take in the same 24hr period as Reishi? Also would taking Red Clover capsules as well be safe to take with Licorice?

I recommend not to take so many supplements. Taking alot can really f-up your liver, especially PM.

(23-02-2023, 05:51 AM)Jts13892 Wrote:  I use reishi capsules and spearmint tea for AA on BO and have had great results, but I have a hunch that it’s all the BO and an AA isn’t even needed. I’ve considered adding red clover into my regime but idk if that’s even need either.

Is white peony tea good for an AA?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon