Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo and some question about breast growth

I have been on bo for about 1.5 years on and off and have been doing GLANDULAR PROGRAM GUIDE book here is my question

1. the question is it normal when I use 1 or 2 fingers and press on my breast I feel a rope-like shape under my skin and around my nipples, I never felt a breast before that is not my  
2. the question is it normal for the breast to feel heavy and full  all-day 
3  the question is my mussel are sore and my crouch is wet all the time is this normal
4 I get a wet feeling under my nipple as well is this normal
I am asking do any of you go thru this as well it is not an issue for me but I like to know if is it normal

my chest size is 48in the band and my bust is 50in I fit a b cup bra

and I am hoping to lactate someday 

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

A rope? Ive never heard of such a thing. In breast development theres a proccess called budding where yo feel a coin size lump under your nipple of fat and gland development. Ive gone through that process already. But ive never heard about anyting being described as rope.

(27-02-2023, 01:11 AM)cycling4822 Wrote:  I have been on bo for about 1.5 years on and off and have been doing GLANDULAR PROGRAM GUIDE book here is my question

1. the question is it normal when I use 1 or 2 fingers and press on my breast I feel a rope-like shape under my skin and around my nipples, I never felt a breast before that is not my  
3  the question is my mussel are sore and my crouch is wet all the time is this normal
I am asking do any of you go thru this as well it is not an issue for me but I like to know if is it normal

Well, this is just my experience and opinion: 
1. A rope like shape? That doesn’t sound good and should be checked out by a doctor.
2. Heavy and full? Well, you are increasing mass, so they should feel a bit heavier.
3. Sore muscles and a wet crotch? Yeah, at times I’ve had sore muscles, especially my hips, but a wet crotch? Never 
4. A wet feeling under my nipple? Again, nope, not here. I’m a 38B and haven’t had that experience.
5. Lactate? Well, you’re missing two vital parts, a uterus snd being pregnant. The hormones that allow for nursing, I believe can’t be easily replicated. You would have to take a dangerous cocktail of pills to trick your body into thinking it was pregnant. I don’t think it’s very safe. Nursing is a privilege of cis gendered women.

A rope, or U-shape under the nipple (that's white-ish in color) is normal...I had them during my breast growth. If I remember correctly it happened going from a B to C-cup...in fact others have reported having the same experience. I'm sure there's a thread (or two) on the subject...something like white ring under the nipple...or a similar title.

It's my belief this phenomenon is merely a build up of milk proteins...or milk fat globules that's released during budding (as stated below). And this occurs in the mammary epithelial secretory cells (MESCs for short).

Milk secretion: The role of SNARE proteins
Abstract

During lactation, polarized mammary epithelial secretory cells (MESCs) secrete huge quantities of the nutrient molecules that make up milk, i.e. proteins, fat globules and soluble components such as lactose and minerals. Some of these nutrients are only produced by the MESCs themselves, while others are to a great extent transferred from the blood. MESCs can thus be seen as a crossroads for both the uptake and the secretion with cross-talks between intracellular compartments that enable spatial and temporal coordination of the secretion of the milk constituents. Although the physiology of lactation is well understood, the molecular mechanisms underlying the secretion of milk components remain incompletely characterized. Major milk proteins, namely caseins, are secreted by exocytosis, while the milk fat globules are released by budding, being enwrapped by the apical plasma membrane. Prolactin, which stimulates the transcription of casein genes, also induces the production of arachidonic acid, leading to accelerated casein transport and/or secretion. Because of their ability to form complexes that bridge two membranes and promote their fusion, SNARE (Soluble N-ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor Attachment Protein Receptor) proteins are involved in almost all intracellular trafficking steps and exocytosis. As SNAREs can bind arachidonic acid, they could be the effectors of the secretagogue effect of prolactin in MESCs. Indeed, some SNAREs have been observed between secretory vesicles and lipid droplets suggesting that these proteins could not only orchestrate the intracellular trafficking of milk components but also act as key regulators for both the coupling and coordination of milk product secretion in response to hormones.

(02-03-2023, 04:53 AM)Epeters7507 Wrote:  
(27-02-2023, 01:11 AM)cycling4822 Wrote:  I have been on bo for about 1.5 years on and off and have been doing GLANDULAR PROGRAM GUIDE book here is my question

Well, this is just my experience and opinion: 
1. A rope like shape? That doesn’t sound good and should be checked out by a doctor.
2. Heavy and full? Well, you are increasing mass, so they should feel a bit heavier.
3. Sore muscles and a wet crotch? Yeah, at times I’ve had sore muscles, especially my hips, but a wet crotch? Never 
4. A wet feeling under my nipple? Again, nope, not here. I’m a 38B and haven’t had that experience.
5. Lactate? Well, you’re missing two vital parts, a uterus snd being pregnant. The hormones that allow for nursing, I believe can’t be easily replicated. You would have to take a dangerous cocktail of pills to trick your body into thinking it was pregnant. I don’t think it’s very safe. Nursing is a privilege of cis gendered women.

I disagree with 5. You dont need a uterus or need to be pregnant. Trans MtF people can lactate, and lactation is made possible by the secretion of the hormone Prolactin. Both men and women produce Prolactin. Through my research, only fenugreek can "alledgedly" help produce more prolactin. I have yet to see any research to provide data on fenugreek on prolactin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon