Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[BO] Newish to therapy (thread start: month 3 of BO)

(15-03-2024, 05:41 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  
(15-03-2024, 05:40 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  
(11-03-2024, 04:12 PM)KellyO Wrote:  
(10-03-2024, 07:23 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  Thank you.  So bit of an update, I upgraded my cheap breast dome vacuum cup pumps to the Noogleberry XXL and a XXXL cup. I have to say after the first day of usage I have already noticed a huge difference lol

I was just reading through your post (I'm 2 months in with bo) and I was hoping to see pics of your results...

Hi, here are a few pics of progress below. I have been on a few different regimens of Pueraria Mirifica and Red Reishi, Bovine Ovary + Bovine Pituitary + Red Reishi + Kelp, Phytoestrogen Cream, and Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto cycles. I also have combined heavy nipple and breast pumping steadily increasing suction cup sizes over the past 3 years.

Very nice results! I'm going into my 3rd month of BO, and just started adding PG daily, I also have been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto. I've gained 10 pounds in 2 months, I can see some of it in my belly and lower back (and maybe a tad in my breasts)... I hope I didn't sound rude by asking for pics, but I am very curious to see progress with people taking BO without HRT, that is the route that I'm also taking. Thank you for sharing!

(15-03-2024, 02:32 PM)KellyO Wrote:  Very nice results! I'm going into my 3rd month of BO, and just started adding PG daily, I also have been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto. I've gained 10 pounds in 2 months, I can see some of it in my belly and lower back (and maybe a tad in my breasts)... I hope I didn't sound rude by asking for pics, but I am very curious to see progress with people taking BO without HRT, that is the route that I'm also taking. Thank you for sharing!

Include daily suction cup pumping for a minimum of 10 hrs/ day for 10 weeks or longer. Keep increasing the dome size of your vacuum cups and you will see continued results. Pump your nipples 24/7.

(16-03-2024, 07:40 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  
(15-03-2024, 02:32 PM)KellyO Wrote:  Very nice results! I'm going into my 3rd month of BO, and just started adding PG daily, I also have been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto. I've gained 10 pounds in 2 months, I can see some of it in my belly and lower back (and maybe a tad in my breasts)... I hope I didn't sound rude by asking for pics, but I am very curious to see progress with people taking BO without HRT, that is the route that I'm also taking. Thank you for sharing!

Ignore my body hair..
Include daily suction cup pumping for a minimum of 10 hrs/ day for 10 weeks or longer (years). Keep increasing the dome size of your vacuum cups and you will see continued results. Pump your nipples 24/7 as well. I was thinking though there could be a hypertrophic effect on the heart as well due to continuous suction effect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon