Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[BO] Newish to therapy (thread start: month 3 of BO)

I have been supplementing daily with BO and Kelp since returning from vacation. Last week, I increased my dosage of BO to 3000mg/day though reduced it to 2000mg/day this week. I will probably reduce my dosage to 1500mg/day next week. I also started taking RR again this week 500mg/day and added Bovine Pituitary 180mg/day which is new for me. No side effects. Started yesterday and my nipples have been feeling errogenous and rock hard all day. Still pumping everyday and using nipple suction cups which really help. Thinking of increasing the dome size and buying a Noogleberry or a vaccuum suction machine that others have had great success using.

Hi Jenna, 
So glad to hear things are going well and there are no negative side effects. Some have reported that it caused headaches or did nothing at all. I think nipple sensitivity is a good sign, but remember it's a marathon and not a sprint, noticable changes will take time, but I suppose the breast pump will help with breast growth, but I didn't go thst route so it's a guess on my part. Wink

I am almost at a year now of daily non stop regimen of BO/Glandular therapy and will start slowly reducing the dosage starting at the end of the week. I have heard mixed reports about long-term results, some more recent reports state the changes are permanent and the body will continue to feminize because BO initiates a permanent change in hormone production and will be permanent, others have reported that the results are temporary, except breast growth, and the masculine body shape will start to return. So I guess only time will tell. The only thing that I have read that is consistent is that the libido will return.  Heart

Hi Tomi, 

Congrats on your aporoaching one year BO anniversary! Guess we will face the consequences of non-reversible feminization if the former report of permenant changes is correct ? What type of changes have you noticed with yourself? 

I just checked, I'm on my 11th bottle of BO since January 14th is when I started. I suspect the addition of Bovine Pituitary could make a difference. I have used RR throughout thoughout reduce the dosing when my libido starts to diminish.

I have noticed weight gain and was surprised by my butt as it is sitting higher and feels softer and more rounder. Definite breast growth and nipple feminization for sure. I have two bras, a 38C when I first started and a new 42D that I recently purchased. The 42D bra band feels more comfortable though I have space between my chest and the upper part of the bra. I suspect I am more a 42C though my chest measures at 46" after pumping. My nipples are an inch long now and my aereolas measure 1.5" wide.

Hi Jenna, 
Well besides fuller and bigger breasts,  the beneficial changes that I have noticed is a rouder fuller butt, some increase in the size of my hips, softer skin, my body hair, where I have it, is much finer and grows back slowly, I started using an epilator and that has really help slow down hair growth, I also notice a little more hour glass shape to my figure. 

Maybe not so beneficial changes, weight gain, which I keep in check now by really watching what I eat, a tiny scrotum almost pre pubescent, which I am not concerned with since I am done having children, but my guess is I now have a really low sperm count, and I some muscle loss, which is to be expected.

Overall I am pleased and I hope that the feminine changes are permanent and my girlish figure gets more defined after a year of BO therapy.

I do plan on the continued use of some specially formulated feminine herbal supplements for women that contain a good mixture of herbs recommended on this site. They sell them at the local natural vitamin store so I can get them whenever I need. Heart

Here are a few pics:

(03-09-2023, 07:42 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  Here are a few pics:
I don't think the pics attached   Heart

Thank you.  So bit of an update, I upgraded my cheap breast dome vacuum cup pumps to the Noogleberry XXL and a XXXL cup. I have to say after the first day of usage I have already noticed a huge difference lol

(10-03-2024, 07:23 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  Thank you.  So bit of an update, I upgraded my cheap breast dome vacuum cup pumps to the Noogleberry XXL and a XXXL cup. I have to say after the first day of usage I have already noticed a huge difference lol

I was just reading through your post (I'm 2 months in with bo) and I was hoping to see pics of your results...

(11-03-2024, 04:12 PM)KellyO Wrote:  
(10-03-2024, 07:23 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  Thank you.  So bit of an update, I upgraded my cheap breast dome vacuum cup pumps to the Noogleberry XXL and a XXXL cup. I have to say after the first day of usage I have already noticed a huge difference lol

I was just reading through your post (I'm 2 months in with bo) and I was hoping to see pics of your results...

Hi, here are a few pics of progress below. I have been on a few different regimens of Pueraria Mirifica and Red Reishi, Bovine Ovary + Bovine Pituitary + Red Reishi + Kelp, Phytoestrogen Cream, and Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto cycles. I also have combined heavy nipple and breast pumping steadily increasing suction cup sizes over the past 3 years.

(15-03-2024, 05:40 AM)JennaJade Wrote:  
(11-03-2024, 04:12 PM)KellyO Wrote:  

Hi, here are a few pics of progress below. I have been on a few different regimens of Pueraria Mirifica and Red Reishi, Bovine Ovary + Bovine Pituitary + Red Reishi + Kelp, Phytoestrogen Cream, and Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto cycles. I also have combined heavy nipple and breast pumping steadily increasing suction cup sizes over the past 3 years.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon