Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zhu's Progress

Heart 

Hello,  Heart

So first up I am very shy yet with pictures so I am sorry upfront for that.

I've had changes, small but good as I am not in a rush.

I've been using PM and Reishi for maybe 9 months this go, added BO and yes this did give a kick to growth because I have the loveliest aching feeling as they are waking up. Also it is like my breasts have minds of their own, sometimes when i massage one the other hurts like she is jealous LOL seriously true

I also used WP but that ran out but I have tea I drink 2 cups a day with spearmint tea.

I've introduced Fenugreek and GTE lately for three-day intervals and this has had profound effects:
-Feelings of empathy 
-Things I call bouts of femininity, I notice CIS women see this even though I do try and hide it, males not so much which is good because I work around some macho guys and don't want them noticing it
-Aching around my nipples through the whole breast not painful ache but at first it startled me, I assume this is growth because I have nodules but none of them seem clogged

Take SP in the mornings and MSM in the morning and the evening with D3, also progesterone cream which i apply to my breasts, wrists and upper arms.

I just bought a nice nipple corrector machine which has risen to one of my favorite gadgets now lol

Thanks to all of you for suggestions and support I am really by myself and alone out here <3

Love,
Zhuzhu  Heart Heart Heart

Hi Zhu!
So please fill in some blanks for us.
How old are you?
what part if USA do you live in?
Weight and measurements?
And any other good info you would like to share!!

Your program looks good, but I would add Calcium if your going to stick with PM.
and RR is better than SP!

Huggs
Bobbi

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Thank you Bobbi!

I live in Alabama USA
I am in my 50s
Weight is about 240lbs but I am not a small person and 220 to 210 is my goal without looking emaciated. 
Height is 72" (182cm)
My underbust is 46" (116cm) over bust 51" to 52" (132cm)
Waist is 38" (96.5cm) and hips 44" (112cm)

Thank you so much for responding <3
Zhuzhu

(I hope I didn't mess up my metric system I had to use Google but I know some people use metric here<3)

Thanks Zhu
If your trying to lose weight, its gonna be tough doing NBE at the same time.

Metric is not my friend either, so I didnt even notice.
Huggs
Bobbi

Weight loss was there but slow now and I am on a special diet because I have issues with my gut.  I already lost 50 pounds since July of last year but I am one not to be in a hurry with that now I think I have plateaued mostly <3

do you get tired from taking RR? I started taking it a few days ago (1500mg) and i been super tired its definitely the RR doing something. 

Other than the RR, I use the PM atomizer 69 days from ainterol and take around 3ml of WP extract a day, MSM and dandelion root with milk thistle. Also progesterone cream 4x a week on my tits.

As T goes down and E goes up. you will be losing some strength. Hence that 10lb bag of flower now takes more energy, and you poop out sooner.

Part of the program I'm afraid.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon