Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When did you find that woman's jeans fit better

I am getting so much change in hips and butt that noticed my men's jeans honestly felt tight all around my waist and hips.  Never felt that before as always had no ass

Hi Lexi,

I have noticed changes in my butt it is more bubble shaped/fatter and i have had a very flat one all my life.  And for weight I have lost a lot but still have fat in certain places like the area between my breasts and my armpits.  I wonder if this contributes to my fat redistribution? 

~Zhu

HELLO, SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HORMONAL TREATMENT TOO, I HAD TO CHANGE MY JEANS, THE MALE THOSE WERE TIGHTENING, NOW I ONLY HAVE TO USE THE WOMEN'S THOSE WHICH ARE MUCH BETTER.
IVANA

I first noticed that my men's jeans required a tighter belt at the waist. My men's jeans were always slipping down. About the same time I started to feel the tighter fit around my bum area. I shortly thereafter could feel the thigh area fitting much snugger too. I knew that my body was changing and that my next purchase of denim would be female sized. 
I didn't know what size I would need so I headed to the store and the clerk was more than willing to assist me. It amazes me how many styles and cuts of female jeans are available. I wanted a rear pocket with the elaborate stitching and smaller pocket size to obviously identify them as a ladies jean. Wearing my ladies jeans today is as natural for me as wearing my bra and panties. It's obvious that the clothes that I have on are female and I am happy to wear a proper fit jeans.

I did notice my leggings got and stay up better now

I don't take BO. I use Hops 8pn. But I have noticed that my women's jeans fit better. I wear my men's jeans to work and I am constantly adjusting the belt and they feel like they are sliding down. On the weekends, I wear my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.

I haven't noticed a change yet, I am just short of 9 months on a year program, breasts are really developing, maybe a little more plump in my rear but pants fit fine, I do have some women's overall booty shorts that fit nicely.

I've mostly worn girls/womens jeans most of my life as hey always  fitted better. Started off when I was about 10 as I ended up wearing my (girl) friend's jeans, my mam noted how well they fitted so only bought me girls jeans from there on in. As I got older I just carried on buying mostly womens.
I've been on low level NBE/HRT now for nearly 2-years and mens jeans no longer fit at all, so its womens jeans and leggings now all the way Smile

Ive been wearing womens jeans for the last couple of years. I like the fit and the high rise are my favorite. Slight down fall is they all have shallow front pockets. Just something i have managed to live with. The days of sliding a mobile phone in the front pocket has gone.

I have been wearing women jeans for a year now. I wear junior sizes they fit my body better. Some brands are alittle tight in the thighs. But I just love the fit on me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon