Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO advice for beginner

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask for advice on what set to start taking together with BO and where to buy BO in Europe (European Union).
My main goal is to achieve changes at the bottom - primarily atrophy of the penis, reduction of testicles, elimination of erections.
I had experimented with PM before, but was put off because I had an incident with blood clots. I don't know if it's caused by Covid or PM, but I'm a bit prejudiced against this drug. A side question - does BO carry a lower risk of blood clots than PM?

My advice is to not use it period. But, people are going to, and I did too for about four months, so the absolute #’1 rule, (not advice), I’ll give is Do NOT combine it with PM.

I’ve seen that written countless times and it’s always said because there is a risk of stroke. Did I listen? Of course not! Why do I say don’t do it?

Because it put me in the hospital for a week with a mini-stroke!

Honestly, I enjoyed my brief experience with B.O. I feel like I did briefly benefit from it and I wish I had gone the full six+ months instead of only four. My big mistake was combining it with PM.

The stuff works through your pituitary and it’s hard for me to describe my benefits, but I do think ‘some’ changes took place, but nothing to write home about.

Now, the whole notion that take it for six months and POOF! You’re magically a woman! is an obvious bunch of hogwash. At this be point I lost count of the number of of users who were on B.O. to little or no success. I’m not talking 10 users, but closer to 100. Even longer term users of two-three or more years didn’t see major results. I only know of one user that saw some gains, and even then she switched to HRT.

So, my advice is not to take it. Even Lotus has written extensively about not using it.

The absolute best advice is to get on a doctor supervised hrt program. Seriously don’t be afraid of this stuff. It’s wonderful and gives great results. If you’re well north of 50 or more like me, I wouldn’t be too concerned about facial changes with HRT.

Lastly, if you’re going to do a DIY program, look into mail order DIY blood tests. But if that’s not an option, I’d consider an aspirin a day as a blood thinner, because you had mentioned blood clots.

Hell, the very best advice is to follow the Project X-Thread and the advice that Lotus gives. Ignore all the others.

Best of Luck to You.

(16-04-2023, 06:15 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  My advice is to not use it period.

At this point I lost count of the number of of users who were on B.O. to little or no success. I’m not talking 10 users, but closer to 100. Even longer term users of two-three or more years didn’t see major results. I only know of one user that saw some gains, and even then she switched to HRT.

So, my advice is not to take it. Even Lotus has written extensively about not using it.

Best of Luck to You.

I do have to agree, if anyone has a history of blood clots, honestly any HRT is a risk, and either PM or BO is essentially writing a suicide note. It seems to me that the standalone benefits of BO vary greatly by person and by some variables in the supplement. However, i do believe that it can have a place in the program of somebody who hasn't had a blood clot. I feel like if PM and HRT don't mix for risk of blood clots, and PM and BO don't mix for risk of blood clots, we should assume that PM is the problem child here. between a phytohormone and an animal hormone, you can assume that the animal one fits better at similar blood levels.

actually, anybody have results for mixing PM with HRT? this forum doesn't have the best search functions so i can't just search "PM HRT" and get posts for people who incorporated PM with HRT. But what i do know is that there is a list of people who have gotten similar issues as Stevenator from taking PM. The real issue is taking too much stuff out of impatience. High dosage was the case with both Stevenator and Lotus, iirc. Feel free to correct me on that though, Stevenator.

Biggest reason i see for taking Bovine Ovary is possibly in accompaniement to HRT, since people have noticed increase in prolactin and growth hormones from taking it. do fact check this though, because it seems everybody has a different story about every thing, NBE or even with traditional HRT.

tl;dr don't take PM or BO if you have had a blood clot, too risky. but if someone's risk for blood clots is low, either is fine.

-Aria

Thank you very much for these advices. So, as I understand it, taking BO is too risky, and the benefits may be nonexistent, because many people think that there are no benefits, right?

Stevenator - I understand well that your BO did not cause any physical changes, especially in the context of what I wrote about (i.e. changes at the bottom)?

Every form of hrt that Ive been on has resulted in shrinkage down below.

No doubt about that! However my bra and panties fit properly  Big Grin

(16-04-2023, 06:15 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  My advice is to not use it period. But, people are going to, and I did too for about four months, so the absolute #’1 rule, (not advice), I’ll give is Do NOT combine it with PM.

I’ve seen that written countless times and it’s always said because there is a risk of stroke. Did I listen? Of course not! Why do I say don’t do it?

Because it put me in the hospital for a week with a mini-stroke!

Honestly, I enjoyed my brief experience with B.O. I feel like I did briefly benefit from it and I wish I had gone the full six+ months instead of only four. My big mistake was combining it with PM.

The stuff works through your pituitary and it’s hard for me to describe my benefits, but I do think ‘some’ changes took place, but nothing to write home about.

Now, the whole notion that take it for six months and POOF! You’re magically a woman! is an obvious bunch of hogwash. At this be point I lost count of the number of of users who were on B.O. to little or no success. I’m not talking 10 users, but closer to 100. Even longer term users of two-three or more years didn’t see major results.  I only know of one user that saw some gains, and even then she switched to HRT.

The absolute best advice is to get on a doctor supervised hrt program. Seriously don’t be afraid of this stuff. It’s wonderful and gives great results. If you’re well north of 50 or more like me, I wouldn’t be too concerned about facial changes with HRT.

Lastly, if you’re going to do a DIY program, look into mail order DIY blood tests. But if that’s not an option, I’d consider an aspirin a day as a blood thinner, because you had mentioned blood clots.

Hell, the very best advice is to follow the Project X-Thread and the advice that Lotus gives. Ignore all the others.

Best of Luck to You.
I have not used bovine ovary supplement or pm but I was on HRT for 3 years and had very little breast gouth but I get 5 blood clots in my left leg and 2 in my right my doctor said it was from the HRT treatment I was put on WARFARIN and have been on it for over 8 years now I have my blood tested ever 2 weeks now and I was told that I will be on warfarin for the rest of my life so I would stay away from HRT

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon