Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About to start my journey! How does my regime look?

Heart 

Hi!

I'm about to start my HBE journey and I'm super excited. But I thought I'd first swing through and share my planned regime with you folks to get your thoughts, to make sure that everything looks ok.

For context, I'm looking for general overall feminisation. I'm not especially concerned about loads of breast growth, but some would be nice. It's equally important for me to see and feel increased femininity in other areas, like my face, skin and weight distribution (thighs and bum especially).

With all of that in mind, my planned regime is as follows:
  • Pueraria Mirifica 2x500mg (to start - potentially going up to 3/4 times a day)
  • Dong Quai 2x500mg (for more estrogen)
  • Reishi 2x500mg (for the antiandrogen effects)
  • Pygeum 2x500mg (for more antiandrogen effects)
  • White Peony Root 2x380mg (as an aromatase booster)
  • Bioperine 2x10mg (glucuronide inhibitor to suppress liver breakdown of hormones)
How does all of that sound? 

My only concern at the moment is the risk of blood clots from the PM, and the general risk to my liver from taking so many herbs. Does anyone have any recommendations on that front?

Anyway, thank you for letting me share my regime with you - I'm looking forward to hearing what you think, and I'll be sure to share my progress here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon