Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do people notice your breast growth?

As someone who presents male, and can no longer hide my large female breasts ...one question I keep getting asked is how do I walk around in public without people gawking and making a huge fuss about it? I think that this can be a huge mental block of going after your desires to grow breasts as a fear of perceived response.

The simple truth in my experience is that *most* people do not notice men with breasts. Why? IMO, because society isn't trained to notice men's breasts. And when they do, they usually pass it off as man boobs and simply ignore them - they just fade into the background to 95%. And to the ones that DO notice, they are usually curious and intrigued with the notion. Unless you're flaunting them or presenting effeminately they receive minimal attention in general public. Sometimes though it IS fun to flaunt them though and get some real stares Wink 

The one exception being topless in public where the nipples and areola are viewable and it's easy to see they are not "moobs". The only ones that will really care and notice, are those closest to you - friends, family, etc which is where it can get tricky. But honestly, most men don't want breasts as big as mine, and you can still easily hide them when necessary.

Would love to hear other guy's who have grown breasts - how do others respond to you in public, and in private?    

Hallo, 
think it is normal that you can note it. Important is how do you feel. I see that someone looks at work, and I don't have breasts like you.

I had negative attention at the swimming pool. I had negative notice at a family get together. I was told to go to the adult pool where the server called me miss.

Hallo Billie,
I don't know how big your breasts today, have only seen your avatar. So your body changed in a short time. I think an public pool is the worsted place to go. A lot of stupid people who like body shaming. If you shave your breasts you can see the difference much more.
 In the family It was noted when the change comes in a short time.
Taking PM I increased also weight and you can note it not to much.
Maybe now I am older but I think it is my life and I wish me breasts.

Hi BustyBear
Yes people in work notice my breast growth and my shirts gape open around my bust plus theyre definitely obvious in tight t shrts and in my lycra cycling tops. My boobs are nowhere are grown as yours but for me its more important how I feel than what others think.
I think thats it in a nutshell really.
love chloe xxx

Hello,

I'm transitioning but still boymode on a routine basis. I don't try to hide my breasts, nor do I try to flaunt them. I don't swim or otherwise go topless in public. 

In regards to others noticing my breast growth, I suspect most people either don't notice, don't care, or are too polite to say anything to my face about it. Excluding young children and others who may have no filter on their mouth, I think people generally abstain from directly commenting negatively on others' bodies. However, people may still laugh, stare or whisper behind your back though.

Most reactions (ones I've noticed anyway) have been smiles.

Here are recent photos. I measured 40/43 Cup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wish I had this growth Crying

(29-04-2023, 05:38 PM)never to late Wrote:  Hallo, 
think it is normal that you can note it. Important is how do you feel. I see that someone looks at work, and I don't have breasts like you.

I definitely have one person at work that is constantly looking at my breasts but I don’t mind. But you’re right My breasts make me feel amazing and the larger they grow the more I love my body Smile if anything having large breasts has been a confidence booster and an exercise of just not caring what others think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon