Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dating with breasts

Would love to hear your experiences of dating people and their reactions to seeing your breasts for the first time. Do you keep it a secret or flaunt them? Does having breasts change the kind of attention you get? I’ve personally found I seem to get more attention than I used to, or maybe I’m just more confident in my body?

Think it is better to show what you have and be proud. If you like yourself It makes you more secure. An secure partner is much better than only a nice body with nothing inside.
I am sorry for my bad English. 
Have a good day

(01-05-2023, 01:27 PM)BustyBear Wrote:  Would love to hear your experiences of dating people and their reactions to seeing your breasts for the first time. Do you keep it a secret or flaunt them? Does having breasts change the kind of attention you get? I’ve personally found I seem to get more attention than I used to, or maybe I’m just more confident in my body?

Are you dating men or women. It has been my experience that some women are turned on by a man with breasts.

My wife started to date and vacation with women including her female boss and bff. I feel she likes my c cups. But she is more dominant and does not want to know my measurements 40/43 C or my plan to get gender confirmation. She said if I get surgery it is over.

My breasts started to slowly develop about 5 - 6 years ago due to a pituitary tumor that knocked out my Testosterone levels, and the surgery and follow-up T replacement therapy.  So during that time they weren't large enough to to be much of an issue with anyone I was dating.  It's only been during the last 2 years that I started working on growing them larger, and really only the last year or so that they've become really noticeable.  That's about the time I started a relationship with my current GF, so my sample size is only one.

Prior to the first time I was gong to undress in front of her, I wasn't as large as I am now and I generally wore somewhat loose fitting shirts, so my breasts weren't particularly noticeable when dressed.  I was a little apprehensive before I got undressed that first time and explained to her that I had some breast development as a side effect of my surgery and T replacement, so that my boobs wouldn't come a surprise to her.  Her reaction was not negative in the slightest, more of an excited "let's me see!".  When I got undressed, she really liked my breasts and how they felt.  I'm reasonably fit, spend time at the gym, not overweight, so my breasts are clearly feminine breasts, not moobs, on an otherwise masculine body.  

Since then, I've explained to her that my breasts are more than just a side effect, but that I'd been actively working to grow them larger.  She loved that, and the development I've had since we've been together, and is 100% behind me growing them as large as I can.  My GF is a petite Asian woman, but is definitely not lacking in breast development herself.  Beast play both ways has become an important part of our sex life.

In many ways she's less inhibited about my breasts in public than I am.  Occasionally when were getting ready to go out of town for the day if the weather is nice, she'll ask me to wear one of my thin tighter fitting polo shirts, and she'll wear one of her revealing low V cut Tees (no bra of course).  She loves to see the reaction of the men and women around us as they're eyeing her breasts and mine, and I'm beginning to enjoy the reactions as well.  (I don't dress this way when I'm out alone, but it's exciting when we're together!) 

I can't believe how extraordinarily lucky I am to have this woman in my life who not only accepts my breast growth, but loves how they look and feel, and encourages me to continue growing as much as I can.  She's become an active partner in my continuing breast development!  

Best regards,

[unnecessary quoting removed]

be great if we could see some pics  x

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I posted some recent pictures on my Chuck's Progress thread a couple of days ago.  I'll add one wearing one of my Polo shirts later tonight or tomorrow.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31146&pid=225508#pid225508

Best regards,
Chuck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon