Selling Noogleberry Bundle

Hi there everyone,

I am selling a Noogleberry bundle, including the following items:

1. Set of XL cups
  2. Set of L cups
  3. Set of M cups
  4. Set of S cups
  5. Set of Nipple cups 
As a bonus, the bundle includes the official Noogleberry carrying case, airlock tubes and a sealed Ainterol 750 mg (extra strength) PM bottle. Post below or PM if interested.

Hi, Do you have any photos, also how much do you want for it, and are you prepared to post to the UK
Thanks
Liz

Hi there,

Thank you for your response! I can definitely send you some pictures if you are interested. The cost of this bundle is $100 + shipping. So, yes, I can ship to UK, but there will be a charge associated with those shipping costs. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi,

Can you please upload a couple of photos.

Thanks
Liz

Hi there,

Sure, you can view the listing here. Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Hello, is any of this still available? I know you may not be wanting to break up the bundle, but if you could make an exception -
I would be interested in airlock cups that are more in a C/D territory - I allegedly have a b cup right now and know I could push it further.
Do you know will the suction make the breast fill whatever size its pushed into, pretty much?
I'd also be curious in the ainterol PMs and airlock tubes. Let me know!

The ebay link seems to be down

T.A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon