Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Guidance

Hi everyone. I've been doing various different programs over the course of three years, and I would like to know if my current program is sufficient for growing my breasts.

Slight backstory. Last October or so, my primary doctor performed a manual breast exam on me and had me go have a "boobie squish" to see my breast development. And to my excitement, I have real breast buds. My sister was curious if my primary judged me at all because he knows I'm taking herbal supplements to grow breasts. He did not. And the mammogram technician made sure to tell me my breasts were symmetrical. Told me two times!

Anyways. Here is my current program. I'm trying to simulate a woman's menstrual cycle.

First 8 days of month - close to bedtime (7:30am):
1000mg Carlyle PM
1500mg Fresh Nutrition RR
500mg Nature's Nutrition GTE
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
1200mg Nature's Bounty Calcium
5000 IU Member's Mark Vitamin D

First 8 days of month - after waking (7:30pm)
500mg Ainterol PM
1000mg Solaray WP
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
---
Second 8 days of month - close to bedtime (7:30am):
1100mg Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs PM
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C

Second 8 days of month - after waking (7:30pm):
1000mg Solaray WP
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
---
Third 8 days - close to bedtime (7:30am):
500mg Ainterol PM
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C

Third 8 days - after waking (7:30pm):
500mg Ainterol PM
1000mg Solaray WP
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
---
Last 7 days - close to bedtime (7:30am):

Fourth 7 days - after waking (7:30pm):
nothing
---

I guess I should say that I also take 1280mg Nordic Naturals Omega-3 at 9pm because I have MS. I also take 20mg Fluoxetine at 8am every day. And you may have noticed my timing is different than "normal" because I'm a 3rd shifter. And as a result, I take 3mg of Nature's Bounty Melatonin.

I evenly divided the month for equal dosages of the supplements. And if the month determines, I remove a day of the 1500mg PM.

I just want to know if I could make any changes to make my program more effective. I do have on-hand MSM, Saw Palmetto and Dandelion Root. I'm planning on using the Dandelion Root during my 7 days with no NBE supplements after waking. I then plan on adding MSM before bedtime starting the first of next month.

When I shower, I use Swiss Botany Bust Enhancement Soap. I focus only on the left breast since it's not as far ahead as the right. I do 450 rotations of female deer breast massage, with 30 seconds of nipple play between every 100 rotations.

When I wake up, I massage Swiss Botany PM serum on my left breast, until absorbed, after doing 460 rotations of chi breast massage with 30 seconds of nipple play between every 115 rotations.

I do have a Noogleberry, but I only use it when I more than three consecutive days off from work. When I noogle, I focus on the left breast and do one 15 minute session of tolerable suction. I make sure there is no pain while doing so. I use Queen Helene Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion on the nipple/areola and spread a little amount on the breast to aid suction. I make sure the cream partially absorbs into the nipple before noogling. After the session, it takes around 4 days for the swelling to fully go away.

And lastly, I mainly only do chi massage when I'm off - if I remember.

I Almost forgot. I have Natureday Enlargement Formula breast cream and Natureday Breast Enlargement Soap coming in soon.

I decided to change my program just a little bit starting next month:

Days 1-7, 1500mg PM
Days 8-21, 2000mg PM
Last 7 days of each month, 0mg PM
Whatever days in between, 1000mg PM

I'm also starting Carlyle Dandelion Root, 1800mg, since tomorrow starts the end of the month. Quick question, should I take it before bed or wake up? Right now I'm going to take it when I wake up because I read somewhere it gives a caffeine effect.

I decided not taking MSM until I'm further along. My breasts are still mainly moobs yet.

What a complicated regimen!

Keep in mind that NBE is a very long process. Not only does it take years to grow breasts in general, on NBE it takes about twice as long as it does with HRT. So, you’ll be buying all those supplements every/other month for the next several years.

Personally, I think the soap is a gimmick. I can’t see how you’ll get any benefits from that. SP will work, but RR is better. I wouldn’t throw it away, because you might need it one day. WP is best in the morning. MSM works best paired with Vitamin C. Calcium Citrate works best paired with Vitamin D3. Fenugreek & Goat’s Rue are good galactagogues that are from the same plant family.

Study the Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens & Project-X threads. That’s where all the science is.

Settle in, have fun and enjoy the ride.

Hello,

I'm in agreement with Stevenator and wInzIg316: your regime does sound a bit complicated. 

If it works for you, that's great, but I wonder if going on HRT would enable you to follow a far simpler (and cheaper perhaps?) regime to mimic a woman's menstrual cycle?

(11-05-2023, 03:19 PM)Lancer Wrote:  Hi everyone. I've been doing various different programs over the course of three years, and I would like to know if my current program is sufficient for growing my breasts.

Slight backstory. Last October or so, my primary doctor performed a manual breast exam on me and had me go have a "boobie squish" to see my breast development. And to my excitement, I have real breast buds. My sister was curious if my primary judged me at all because he knows I'm taking herbal supplements to grow breasts. He did not. And the mammogram technician made sure to tell me my breasts were symmetrical. Told me two times!

Anyways. Here is my current program. I'm trying to simulate a woman's menstrual cycle.

First 8 days of month - close to bedtime (7:30am):
1000mg Carlyle PM
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C

First 8 days of month - after waking (7:30pm)
500mg Ainterol PM
1000mg Solaray WP
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
---
Second 8 days of month - close to bedtime (7:30am):
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C

Second 8 days of month - after waking (7:30pm):
1000mg Solaray WP
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
---
Third 8 days - close to bedtime (7:30am):
500mg Ainterol PM
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C

Third 8 days - after waking (7:30pm):
500mg Ainterol PM
1000mg Solaray WP
1000mg Carlyle Vitamin C
---
Last 7 days - close to bedtime (7:30am):

Fourth 7 days - after waking (7:30pm):
nothing
---

I guess I should say that I also take 1280mg Nordic Naturals Omega-3 at 9pm because I have MS. I also take 20mg Fluoxetine at 8am every day. And you may have noticed my timing is different than "normal" because I'm a 3rd shifter. And as a result, I take 3mg of Nature's Bounty Melatonin.

I evenly divided the month for equal dosages of the supplements. And if the month determines, I remove a day of the 1500mg PM.

I just want to know if I could make any changes to make my program more effective. I do have on-hand MSM, Saw Palmetto and Dandelion Root. I'm planning on using the Dandelion Root during my 7 days with no NBE supplements after waking. I then plan on adding MSM before bedtime starting the first of next month.

When I shower, I use Swiss Botany Bust Enhancement Soap. I focus only on the left breast since it's not as far ahead as the right. I do 450 rotations of female deer breast massage, with 30 seconds of nipple play between every 100 rotations.

When I wake up, I massage Swiss Botany PM serum on my left breast, until absorbed, after doing 460 rotations of chi breast massage with 30 seconds of nipple play between every 115 rotations.

I do have a Noogleberry, but I only use it when I more than three consecutive days off from work. When I noogle, I focus on the left breast and do one 15 minute session of tolerable suction. I make sure there is no pain while doing so. I use Queen Helene Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion on the nipple/areola and spread a little amount on the breast to aid suction. I make sure the cream partially absorbs into the nipple before noogling. After the session, it takes around 4 days for the swelling to fully go away.

And lastly, I mainly only do chi massage when I'm off - if I remember.

I Almost forgot. I have Natureday Enlargement Formula breast cream and Natureday Breast Enlargement Soap coming in soon.

lancer. your just going to haft to get them out, not for the lads, but for the forum. so we and you, can track your progress.

I'm glad I'm in the "off" phase of doing my pills, since I decided to rethink my program. Again.

Starting next month, I'll be doing 2000mg of PM for 21 days, 0mg for the last 7, and 1000mg for the days in between.

I'm going to stop using the soap, but continue using the creams I have and some massages. I think I'll wait a month or two before using MSM, as I want to see if this current method will produce more results. I have no transition desires, I just want breasts.

I'll include some up-to-date pictures hopefully soon, as I've been wanting to show my mammogram pic I took for a long while as it is... The technician was happy to get the images up for me to take the pic.

Which reminds me. My left areola has a spot where it's discolored. That's why my primary sent me to get my boobie squish, to see if there's anything weird. Turned out nothing's weird. My guess it's where I started to develop a breast bud back when I was 12 or 13, then stopped at puberty. I feel something's there, but nothing came up with the scan.

This pic is back in 2020, before going on my program.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is my mammogram image from back in November 2022. The top two are my breasts from top-down angle and the bottom two are from the side angle. I had to flip the image because the left breast was on the right, and vice versa. I could tell because my right nipple looks much more feminine.

And since they are buds, I was put on the "older women with dense breasts" list in the state of Wisconsin. I turned 42 just a few days ago.

I got info in the mail and everything. It's pretty funny.

I'm hoping to get a new boobie-squish in January after I see my primary for the yearly physical. It's kinda funny how I WANT to have it done, when all women hate it being done.

This is the pic of my breasts I took just a few minutes ago. Sure, bra marks from an ill-fitting 44C bra, but I still like wearing it. The marks go away in a few hours. I only wear it for pleasure. I had it on all day a week or so ago and I got broken skin because of it that finally went away.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon