Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying NBE

Hi there.

After some nice advice i started my journey last christmas.
Ordered some supplements and took them for about 2 months.

Basically 1000/1500mg PM + 500mg RR per day.
After PM was used up, I stopped because I got a little scared.
My nipples felt itchy and sensitive. Sometimes they hurt a little bit when i bumped into something or roughly touching them by mistake while in the shower.
However in some situations, they felt amazing, like when my wife was kissing them.

I also felt less arousal after those 2 months, but that could have been due to a stressful period at work.
A little bit less arousal is actually a good thing, because I am in chastity. However chastity doesn't mean we do not have fun with my male body parts and everything is working properly. My wife and I do not intend to lose any of that functionality.

No increase in breast size, but that wasn't expected from my side after reading lots of discussions and experiences.
As mentioned in my initial posting, I would love to increase my chest volume just a tiny bit.
I am skinny and small. My wife likes my nice feminine body figure. So tiny but beautiful AA cups would be my dream.
I am not trans, but i enjoy my more feminine features. My wife gives me the opportunity and support to embrace it.
But after all I am totally comfortable as a male staying a male, especially in public.

Today I decided to start another round. Ordered a bottle of PM and will patiently wait for postal delivery.
Same regiment as before. Don't wanna add too many supplements. I think PM + RR is a valid combination.
I thought about changing it up a little bit. Something like 3 weeks of PM + RR and 1 week nothing and I create some entries for that in my calendar.

Right now, I don't feel comfortable to share any pictures, but I recorded some pics of my chest, just for myself.
Please feel free to share any advice. I am always happy to read stuff

Yours Chrissy

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of nice people here. Many of us present as male in public, while we actively grow our breasts. The Breast Growing Notes and the Project-X threads are especially useful for knowledge of the science of NBE.

Growing breasts is a long term venture, so get comfy. It’s one hell of a ride.

Already researched the threads you mentioned. Very interesting and helpful stuff.
Basically I am basing my supplements on the advice given there. PM as estrogen and RR as anti-androgen.

It is totally fine, that it is a long term venture.
I hope the package will arrive soon, so I can get started for the second round of NBE supplements.

Very encouraging reports all over the place, I hope I can achieve my goal as well.

Morning

PM: estrogen from ainterol   -  1x500mg (first week) / 2x500mg (afterwards)
RR: anti-androgen   -  1x500mg
MSM: also includes vitamin c   -  1x2000mg
Calcium: also includes vitamin d   -  1x400mg
Melatonin   -  1x1mg

Evening

PM   -   1x500mg

Additionally I am taking omega-3 fish oil during my meals.

My entire plan is based on this particular posting. Mrs. Lotus sent me the link back in December.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&pid=221185#pid221185
If you guys have any ideas for optimization of my supplements, please tell me.

I have not yet figured out, where to order a progesterone cream.
However I added a PM cream from amazon.de to my shopping cart, while I ordered the other food supplements.
Additionally I hope I can reduce body hair growth as well. I don't have that huge of an amount, but grooming would be much more comfortable with less and thinner body hair.

Yours Chrissy Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon