Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How's Everyone Doing?

This is just a post to check in with everyone. This forum seems to have been quiet recently and I was hoping to spark some more conversations. 

I've been going on and off with PM for about a month now. Haven't really noticed anything yet, but love to learn about everyone else's experience with it.

Another thing I'd love to learn about is what kind of exercise do you do? I'm a little overweight and would love to loose a couple KG's to see if the PM does do anything for me. 

So I'd love to hear how you are all going with your journey and am excited to chat and get to know some of you. Cheers

The forum is slow from time to time.
It comes & goes in waves . . . .

As far as exercise goes, it’s been proven that visceral fat in an enemy of NBE and high intensity interval training boosts growth hormone. Basically you’ll get much more better results by working out.

PM will pack on the pounds. Drop carbs, drop pounds, work out and grow Boobs

Big Grin

Best of Luck to you.

I'm doing well. Still new here myself and not much of a conversation starter. Plus there's a lot of information here to look into, so that's fun. I hope your journey goes well. If/when I show any obvious progress, I'll probably make a post about it, but for now I'm mostly just a little thread goblin trying to glean wisdom from those that have gone before.

Hi. Heart 

I guess I'm one of the regulars here... Not as active as I used to be as I got so much on my plate right now. I took a winter break to deal with my mental health and what not, but things are much brighter lately, life is moving forward, summer has come and so on. And along with it, more forum activity from time to time, but this is the time of year when I have way more real life coming up. Summerhouse, seeing some friends, band rehearsals and I got a new amazing girlfriend I'm going to visit soon.

Right now I'm waiting to get my gender marker approved, that means a huge bureaucratic hassle with new ID and renewing my information everywhere, I will go in prepared as that means weeks if not months of a big mess with things. I just got my transgender diagnosis few days back which is a big deal, that means actual treatments will be starting hopefully within this year. Next things coming up are professional laser and vocal chord surgery which is a huge privilege to get completely covered by healthcare as its the awesome Korean thecnique they do here. Then next year I will be getting GCS consultation and hopefully get on the waiting list for it, that'll be coming in about two years or so. I hate the stupidly slow pace of these things but at least I have plenty of time to go in fully matured with body changes...

Speaking of body changes, its been phenomenal. I'm on combination of conventional HRT done in not so conventional way and along with it I do a whole bunch of NBE stuff, a lot of which is well known run-off-the-mill stuff here on BN, but then there's some experiemental stuff I'm doing and I think the combination of it all is quite unique.

I'm having my 23rd month measuring day tomorrow so I might post an update about the results on my thread soon. I'm expecting to see more boob volume as I can tell its changing fast right now and very likely my hips and thighs have gotten thicker too or then its waist shrinking making that kind of perception. Its been amazing last +6 months and there's no sign of slowing down so plenty of reason to keep on posting in the near future. I have also some NBE experimentation in the works so with some luck, some new useful information might come up soonish.

In mid june, I'm hitting two years on HRT and this coming third year will be mind blowing, I know it. I'm so much looking forward to it, not the least because of refining the boob growth alchemy by combining the power of HRT with NBE. So yea, I'll be on and off all summer, hopefully I can come up with some useful new stuff soon. Wink

I'm a regular here but don't post as often as I should.  Things are still progressing slow but happy with my development.  I'm looking into starting pumping to get more volume.  I'm glad everyone is doing well.  Hoping to post an update soon.

Hi,

My name is Kay. I do not post often, I am a quiet person so I come here to read. Yes this site gets very quiet sometimes.

I am doing ok, I work on self improvement and I am trying to exercise more.

Hello Lunalander.

For exercise I mostly do walking. On typical days I strive to get between 8,000-10,000 steps per day. When I'm feeling more ambitious, my goal is 20,000 steps a day.

What I found most effective for weight loss isn't exercise so much as dieting. I never followed any particular sort of diet, just more of severely restricting my intake of junk food and being more mindful of portion sizing. There's a big gap between how much I need to eat to maintain a healthy weight loss, and how much I can eat before I feel absolutely stuffed. Over a period of several months, my weight dropped from about 195 lbs, to 165 lbs. I definitely feel lighter and can fit into smaller sized clothing! Smile

Hello, and thanks for the nice shout out.  I am a regular reader here, since 2014.  I almost never post anymore, since my objectives have definitely coalesced to no-breastgrowth, slightly feminized, male-staying-male paradigm.  There is little or no activity here anymore along such lines.

Having said so, I can add that ketogenic, lectin-free diet can reduce your visceral fat to nil, and your carb-cravings to naught.  I can also add that a very slim waist, and bodybuilding to enhance more feminine musculature can prove highly satisfying.

Thank you everyone who’s been replying. It’s so great to hear from you all. I can also see a few people have made other posts on the forum which is lovely. 

Keep it up everyone. Love hearing your stories.

Hallo lunalander,

Sorry for my bad English. At the moment I am a little bit down, because I don't see progress.
I using PM and now Rishi and pregnenolon some time. 
I have also noogleberry but not much time to do it.
I started with the great wish to become breasts but have very bad cards. My body is like an triangle with no fat in the upper body and also varicose veins now with 2 interventions.
With PM I became more female form and a great increase at the bottom.
My problem is that increasing weight I have now the love handles as man and a bigger bottom but very small boobs.
Now I will decrease fat changing eating habits.
I weight 70 kg. and I am 170 cm.
I work hard so I don't make sports.
Wish a fine day to all and if someone has a suggestion let me know. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon