Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Unique BO Experience -- Yes, I believe there is a line

Tomi

What a surprise to those who may not want to "... completely change their body".  They soon find out that the changes can be pretty fast and complete.  As the song says, "You can't always get what you want"!  Sometimes you get  much more! More than you even knew you wanted.

I have always said that one should find something that works and stick to it. Even if it works too well!  It may be part of the 'master plan', who knows? After all, something brought us here...

I too am all in.

I find it hard to believe that some guys are not prepared for whatever changes happen.

Kylec

Very interesting. I look forward to seeing peoples updates on using and stoping bo and how long it takes their body to return to "normal" or if they only have a new normal now after using Bo. 

I have been considering using Bo for awhile now. I'm on the fence. Half wants to go all in, half wants to get back on steroids and repress this feminine urge inside of me by puting on as much muscle and size as I can. 

Needless to say I obviously have some body image issues and some mental issues that I need to over come and sort out. 

Like anything new there is always fear and hesitation. Change is not always something people can handle well especially if it's quick. Forces people to cross bridges and have those tough reflections, and conversations with their spouses and themselves that they would have had otherwise just put off. 

Very interesting indeed. Please keep updating as you feel the need. I am grateful for everyone that has shared their experiences and knowledge.

(10 hours ago)CM213 Wrote:  Very interesting. I look forward to seeing peoples updates on using and stoping bo and how long it takes their body to return to "normal" or if they only have a new normal now after using Bo. 

I have been considering using Bo for awhile now. I'm on the fence. Half wants to go all in, half wants to get back on steroids and repress this feminine urge inside of me by puting on as much muscle and size as I can. 

Needless to say I obviously have some body image issues and some mental issues that I need to over come and sort out. 

Like anything new there is always fear and hesitation. Change is not always something people can handle well especially if it's quick. Forces people to cross bridges and have those tough reflections, and conversations with their spouses and themselves that they would have had otherwise just put off. 

Very interesting indeed. Please keep updating as you feel the need. I am grateful for everyone that has shared their experiences and knowledge.

Dear CM213,
I cannot comment on BO, but I fought the battle for many decades of male muscle vs. femininity. And femininity won. The feelings would never go away. No matter how many muscle supplements and weights I moved. I guess that is who I am. I have read many other stories of the inner woman winning.
~Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon