Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intro and my regimen just starting out

Back again with an 18 week update.

You can see what I took and my measurements in the attachments. I don’t really think the measurements are very useful at this point. I’ve noticed more changes in shape and density than size, which I like.

I’ve decided to stop using PM entirely for the time being. It makes me feel awful, a bit like a hangover. Plus weight gain, plus bloating and constipation, plus leg cramps.

I’ve switched back to FG and have added red clover (RC) just to see how it feels. I’ve also started saw palmetto (SP) as it seems to be a fairly mild AA despite swearing I wouldn’t take an AA. If I experience problems, I’ll drop it.

I’ve put off progesterone and DHEA until later in my next 6 week block of supplementation. I’ll be using topical oils from BHRT Naturals.

I haven’t really counted my other supplements as part of my NBE science project, but here they are in case they may be relevant. I take fish oil, collagen, Vitamin D3, niacin, and calcium. I took all these before I started NBE for cholesterol and other reasons.

In the pic, I think you can see more of a change than in the last update. You can also see the bloating and weight gain. PM is no joke.

Now for some personal thoughts on how I’m feeling about all this. 

I’ve continued to take a deep dive into reading about trans experiences here and on reddit (cuz not sure where else to look). I find my internal monologue often telling me that I don’t want to go down that path. I don’t see myself much in most of the stories, in fact, although I do relate to the struggles for other reasons. 

The major differences are that my orientation is still very much gay and I still don’t find feminization an attractive option for me. I know many people say that and then decide somewhere along the way that they do want to feminize. I was prepared for that but 18 weeks in and I’m still not feeling it. 

I do feel a shared dread that many feel regarding the social changes, which in my case is related to the possibility of becoming undesirable to the men I’m attracted to, especially younger men. 

I feel like there must be a community of gay men who like dudes with boobs (as opposed to chics with dicks?). But I haven’t found it except in a few Telegram groups mostly from outside the US.  

Thanks for reading.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey!

You definitely seem to have some good progress there! Your boobs look smoother and a bit rounder.

Regarding places to find likeminded people, check out fetlife.com . There's a lot of fetish stuff in there, including a few groups of men who have breasts and thos who like them. Most members are very respectful and not toxic at all. Just subscribe (it's free) and search the groups section. There's also a huge wealth of info about breast growth and expansion if you search correctly.

Thanks, Shirazmn. I'll have a look at that website.

I'm happy with my progress but it sure is hard to see it in the pics.

Back again with a 24 week update, one week early … 

As usual the details are in the attachments.

I’m cheating a bit in the photo. With my arms held close to my sides, they actually look like something but standing normally, they’re more moobish.

I have to say in the last several weeks I’ve lost a lot of my enthusiasm for NBE. PM makes me physically ill. The effectiveness of FG, RC, hops, and all the rest are hard to assess. I haven’t felt any aches or growth pangs in my breasts for weeks (until literally this morning, which is odd) and the budding process seems to have faded away. Perhaps the most annoying thing right now is the ridiculous number of pills I’ve been taking morning, noon, and night.

So, I’ve decided if I am going to continue, it’s going to be on pharma HRT. I’ve already had an online consult and gotten estradiol patches prescribed but haven’t received them yet. 

I will say that since I’ve had the consult, I’ve been sort of in a WTF state of mind for a few days. Even if I’m not transitioning, there will still be a social impact on my life to having boobs. I’m a little afraid of being judged by the mainstream gay world. Or the part of it that I care about.  

I’m closing out my updates in this thread for now and may open another one under HRT programs. If I go through with it, that is. 

Thanks for reading.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations on the switch. I wish I had started HRT a lot earlier myself, because there's no telling how much money I spent on NBE herbs over 4.5 years.

HRT is a lot easier on your system, too. You'll really appreciate the difference.

I've been at this game for about eight years, and while I don't have huge breasts, they are very obvious depending on what shirts I wear in public. That being said, they are also easily concealed depending on what shirts I wear in public.

I look forward to following your progress. Best of Luck to you.

Thanks.

That's my sense, too, that pharmaceutical grade estradiol is probably a lot easier on the body. I feel low grade sick all the time when I take most NBE herbals and outright awful with PM. I imagine that it's because I have to take them in such high doses to get growth. I hope HRT will be a "cleaner" experience.

On costs, I imagine NBE is about half the cost of HRT without insurance per year. However, the effects of HRT may come quicker from what I'm reading and observing online. I'm just hoping a year of HRT will get me to the goal line. And then I want to rebuild my T levels, lose weight, and get back in shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon