Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bi-Est Cream with/without PM?

Starting using Bi-Est 5.0 applied to scrotum, I've heard if people use estradiol not a good idea to use at the same time as PM becuase it competes for uptake with the hormone receptors or something like that. Also can anyone who's used Bi-est cream share their experience with it? hard to find anyone who's used it like I intend to but saw someone on reddit use it with good feminizing results, just hate to give up the nice effects I'm getting from PM.

Hello. I might not have the answer to your question but would just like to say this. I have been taking PM caps for about a month now and also using the Bi-est cream from the last 7 - 10 days. I am very excited to see what changes I see. But what I know is estradiol is stronger estrogen, and even if there is some competition between PM and Bi-est the results should change especially when the Bi-est has estradiol. Again, I might be wrong and only time will tell.

Ok hope the combo is working for you, I discontinued the PM when I started the bi-est though. The PM was definitely working on breast development after a month or so but wasn't feeling too good on it and was a little alarmed with how fast the growth was, I'm not really as interested in breasts as I am with feminizing the rest of my body, not that I'm against it happening just wanted to focus on one or the other, bi-est or pm. Bi-est definitely works but have to say the PM alone seemed to do more for breast growth compared side by side for a month in my case, maybe because I was more consistent with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon