Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally budding

I've been poking around at NBE off and on for a long time though I guess I was never hitting it seriously enough.  I tried some different herbals and I had some times where I'd feel some itching/prickling sensations behind my nipples but that would go away after a few days.  I had been taking SP and some PM capsules (750 mg IIRC) from Amazon.  I added in a few other things based on some recommendations I'd read here but it just wasn't happening.

I switched from SP to RR to knock the testosterone back and I increased my PM to somewhere around 1500-2000 mg daily.  I'm measuring it by volume so it's not as precise an amount as if I was weighing it on my milligram scale.  In addition, I'm using GTE, DHEA and MSM.  I'm also using some wild yam progesterone cream a few times a week.  I was taking Citrical (calcium citrate with D3) but I ran out so I have to get some more.

The past several days I've had tenderness behind my nipples and can feel a bit of swelling so I think I'm finally going to see some growth.  Does the tenderness continue during the time growth is occurring?  If so, does the area that is tender spread/swell over time?

This is exciting. Congratulations on reaching this milestone!

(14-06-2023, 04:21 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  This is exciting. Congratulations on reaching this milestone!

Thank you.  I'm happy to finally be getting somewhere.  I forgot to mention I'm also taking White Peony.  I upped the dose on the PM, RR and WP based on information from others who've had success.  That seems to have been what was needed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon