Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY PM cream

Is it as easy as just adding PM capsules to some lotion?
How many caps to how much lotion?
Danni X

I have often thought about that. Adding caps to a high quality face cream. I wouldn't know how much though.

Just mixing PM powder in lotion is a waste of PM.

I'm a big believer in topical use of herbs for breast enlargement.   I make infused oils with all my herbs.  My latest creation is PM / White Peony infused oil.  I use it 2x a day on my chest, butt, hips, and inner thighs.  I make sure the nipples are dripping with it leave it soak in 30m before showering.  I'm on week number 4 and my nipples are really coming alive.  My skin on my chest is getting very clear and soft.

Fennel and Fenugreek are also well absorbed when infused in oil.  I apply these once ever other day,  and seem to provide an additive effect.

https://lovelygreens.com/herb-infused-oi...re-salves/

I have seen this mentioned as well, but nobody ever gives the information on what they did or how to do it. I know I can take a PM capsule(s) powder and it it to a carrier oil, but what percentage of PM and oil to use?? Even the site i get my PM from mentions doing this, but again, no direction given as to how much or percentages etc...

Open bunch of caps and put the powder in a small baby food jar.  Mix in oil ( i use olive or almond ) so it makes a fairly runny paste.  I heat to 160-170 in a toaster oven for about an hour, then leave sit for a couple days.  You can also add a dash of alcohol to the jar before heating.  

Once done,  I dip my fingers in and apply to my nipples and massage into the chest.    You can also add to lotion and use it everywhere.  They claim the scrotum and inner thighs both absorbs estrogens very well.  I also put coating on my nipples when noogle pumping.

Thank you Vana, a couple of questions.
A bunch meaning roughly 5 10 20 50 or 100?
And I take it you mean 160-170°F which is 70-75°C I think my air fryer goes that low.
Thanks again.
Danni X

Yes 160-170 F.   I started out using about 10,  but make bigger batches now that I had some practice.  Not sure how much actually absorbs into the bloodstream, but I mainly use topical application and I feel like it is working.

Thank you.
Danni x

I have earlier used DMSO and 80% alcohol for extraction and absorption enhancer.

However, the heated ol looks very interesting!

-Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon